Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by Emma
you get the proper one with Microsoft Plus for XP, i have it and it has a crystal clock too, its very realistic, OH loves it
I've got that too, as well as the digital media edition. I've got Scooby doo dancing on my desktop
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Hi Wolfie,

Now I know I am being thick here but can anyone get this microsoft plus thingy with the crystal clock or is it only on new computers? I can't even find out how to post my doggie photos to photobucket, they simply won't go on. I find my photo press submit and then my photo starts to appear but only the first inch of it - and then it stops and then I went on it today and my photos won't post at all, I think I should give up I can't even get my dogs picture next to my name. I tried that but that doesn't work either. I must be the most computer illiterate person on this forum
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2005, 08:25 PM
You can download the trial one here It's up to you whether you want to buy it or not
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I must be the most computer illiterate person on this forum
Technically challenged sounds nicer
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Hi Wolfie,

When you say I can get the trial one 'here' where is 'here'?

From the technically challenged one
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2005, 08:49 PM
On the word 'here' is the link to the site. If you click on the actual word, it'll take you there
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Thanks Wolfie I have looked at the site and it says its available in the shops so I might have a look if PC world or somewhere have them.

Thanks again for your time and trouble,

Foxy.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2005, 12:56 PM
No trouble at all Foxy
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Hi Foxy. You are having problems aren't you! Lol! I am also pc illiterate (technically challenged!)too as you know but don't have a problem with the piccies. Can your teenagers help you out with it as they always seem to know more than us about pc stuff don't they. I have been using my c.c. on the net for years with no problems, as long as the site is secure, and I always use a card with a very low limit on it - just in case! Hope you've got your new fish on the screen by now though????:smt100
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Hi Helen,

Nope I haven't got my fishscreensaver yet My daughter is gloating cos she has it and I haven't although she is bored of it now I think - she won't swap computers though I was thinking of getting that microsoft super pack from PC World although it is £29.99 but decided to get my eldest daughter some clothes from Tammy Girl instead

I think that the only fish I will ever have on my screen is if I put a tin of tuna on top of the computer or something. I have tried hinting to partner but it fell on deaf ears. If it was a football screensaver he would have listened then I suppose

I have just took some piccies of Benji whilst he was scoffing his tea I might have a go at posting them if they are any good (they probably won't be!)

I don't have a credit card only a switch or maestro card or whatever its called and I have only ever used it once to order some thornit ear powder for Benji, I wouldn't know a secure site from an insecure one I'm afraid so thats why I would rather buy it from PC world.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3