View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 02:56 PM
I got to the warning following the linky given I'm with wanadoo too and never trust anything they promote is all I will say
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by Julie
I got to the warning following the linky given I'm with wanadoo too and never trust anything they promote is all I will say
OMG really Julie.. I have never ever downloaded any before..I will go away and run my killer spybot to be on the safe side
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 04:11 PM
oh no i copied mini as i thought ah mini is sensible lol!!!!!!!!!!!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 04:14 PM
i have just deleted it
Meg
Supervisor

04-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by katyb
oh no i copied mini as i thought ah mini is sensible lol!!!!!!!!!!!
...Sensible Who moi ??? With computers
...its fine , have run my spyaddthingy !!
... and nothing found
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 05:18 PM
you get the proper one with Microsoft Plus for XP, i have it and it has a crystal clock too, its very realistic, OH loves it
Annestaff
Supervisor

04-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Roxy downloaded it too, must remember to tell her about it
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2005, 10:30 PM
I have read all your responses and thanks everyone. Its not fair my daughter gets a nice new computer (complete with fish and noises and everything )and I get stuck with this one which is nearly 3 now. She only wanted it to play the Sims game on as well.

I have found the screensaver I want on an English website but it is £9.99 and I am a bit worried about using my card over the internet. I think it is a company called disking or something like that. I went on to prolific.com which is an American site and then clicked on international sales and it came up with this company. I don't know whether its worth a tenner though to watch some fish swim round the screen (but they have got cute faces and names too ) What does everybody think is it worth it or not?
Meg
Supervisor

04-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I have read all your responses and thanks everyone. Its not fair my daughter gets a nice new computer (complete with fish and noises and everything )and I get stuck with this one which is nearly 3 now. She only wanted it to play the Sims game on as well.

I have found the screensaver I want on an English website but it is £9.99 and I am a bit worried about using my card over the internet. I think it is a company called disking or something like that. I went on to prolific.com which is an American site and then clicked on international sales and it came up with this company. I don't know whether its worth a tenner though to watch some fish swim round the screen (but they have got cute faces and names too ) What does everybody think is it worth it or not?
Hi Foxy, not sure where you are can't you copy the your daughters fish?..email it to yourself or something I use my card on the net all the time with no problems

The Wannadoo test one seems fine to me...no adds or anything I scanned it to check
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2005, 01:35 PM
Hi Minihaha,

The man in PC world said something about isolating it and copying it onto a memory stick or something but I haven't a clue what he was going on about to be honest. My daughter can't email it to me because the computer upstairs is not on the internet yet, only the one downstairs.

I will have a look at the Wanadoo one because we have our internet connection with them

Thanks for your reply.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >