Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
HI Mys... that's probably because it is false the picture is not real - it's a 3d image of our garden which is being landscaped from tomorrow onwards

Now if I showed you what it really looked like

OH and I designed it, OH did the 3d
Ohhhhh fancy stuff! I thought it kind looked surreal! I'm an idiot...lol
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 10:38 PM
It looks lovely. I am a disaster in the garden. All my (home planted - how impressive is that!) hanging baskets died last year when we went on holiday. My potted shrubs (designed for privacy from my lovely neighbours) are wilting and the grass looks like the Sahara - thanks to Loki.

But it's my land! Buttercups and all. I've decided wildflowers and weeds are the in thing and the way to go.
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2005, 08:09 AM
Don't think of yourself as an idiot - you actually gave my OH a rather large compliment on his 3d work, if you think it's real then that's good enough for him

Originally Posted by myschievous
Ohhhhh fancy stuff! I thought it kind looked surreal! I'm an idiot...lol
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2005, 08:11 AM
LOL Have you tried Miracle Grow? It's very good - Steve has used it on his pots and they are looking fabulous.

Weeds, yeah the easiest thing in the world to grow Wildflowers a great though if you live in a cold enough place - we can't grow wild flowers coz it's too hot.

Don't give up

Originally Posted by Lucky Star
It looks lovely. I am a disaster in the garden. All my (home planted - how impressive is that!) hanging baskets died last year when we went on holiday. My potted shrubs (designed for privacy from my lovely neighbours) are wilting and the grass looks like the Sahara - thanks to Loki.

But it's my land! Buttercups and all. I've decided wildflowers and weeds are the in thing and the way to go.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3