Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Hiya Kazz

Choisya ternata sundance (mexican orange blossom) can be hacked back really hard if you want.I go at all of mine (4 plants) with shears! Dont be fearful about pruning these-they are tough as old boots!

Yours should flower twice a year like mine and is great planted near a door or path where you would brush against it-allowing the smell to waft about.

ps.Cuttings root everso easily and now is the time to take hardwood cuttings.Just snip of a bit about 4" long,peel off a few leaves leaving just 3-4,dip in hormone rooting powder/gel,pop them in a plant pot with good compost and keep them watered.By this time next year-they can be planted into your garden and hasnt cost you a penny!
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Lovely garden and happy doggie! Am thinking of posting pictures of my boring garden to get ideas about what to do with it!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Thanks Azz or should I call you Percy Thrower It may well flower twice ayear but it is so hard to recall years ago.
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Wow - Steve, Im really impressed by how well kept and beautiful your garden is

Vegas is as gorgeous as ever, of course
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3