Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 09:40 AM
Hi honey,

I hope you're feeling better I know what you mean about the black cloud! I hope you're feeling better soon babe *hugs*
Lorna xxxx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 10:03 AM
I know what that black clouds like too, (((((((BIG HUGS)))))))
Becky
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Yes I know about the black cloud too. But at least it does move away sometimes. Big Hugs to all the black cloud gang.
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
...to all the black cloud gang.
lol Sounds cool doesn't it...
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm feeling so low, I've tried to ignore it and keep my mind on other things, but it's just not working, everything is getting me down, the chances are that thing I was married to is going to get the house, or at least I'll have to sell it, I don;t think I could cope with that, I just don't feel strong enough to go through it, my solicitor says that because of my health problems, I may get away with paying him half the property value, and staying in the house, but I know I wont get a mortgage or loan with two potentially terminal illness's, I don't think I've the strength to go through this. Things have got worse for me since we had our agility show, when I was trying to help out, but just couldn't and everyone was so nice and understanding, and today at the extra agility class's we go to, the trainer brought a chair over for me to sit on, it was a lovely gesture and was much appreciated, but it hit me again, I don't know which I want to be the most, healthy and fighting fit or 6 feet under, sorry to rant on again, but I had to get it off my chest, hopefully it'll help.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Please don't wish to be 6 ft under, i understand your really low with everything but there is always a light, it is just hard to see it some times.
As for the house, i can't see how he can force you to sell, if you can't get or raise the funds to buy him out due to health grounds, i can't see a court allowing it. Because it would leave you homeless, Could you afford to get your own place with your share? Otherwise the council need to find you a place, but make sure your medical needs are taken in to account.
I really hope your feeling better soon, and find a way of keeping your home.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Thank you leo, the trouble is I can't see past loosing my home, you have said pretty much what my solicitor has said, but I just can't see it, I hope you are both right.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2007, 09:26 PM
I remember those days when you can't see anything positive. It is hard but I too don't believe you'll be thrown out. Thinking of you and may a little ray of light brighten your life soon.
Becky
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2007, 09:30 PM
They can't force you out of your home, even if it is to pay him off, i really can't see them affectively making you homeless.
There would have to be some type of agreement drawn up, ie if or when you can pay him off you do so ( health or finances change) or they can put a charge on your house, and from what i understand when you go naturally he can claim % of the value.
If you can't find the funds, esp on medical grounds.
I think it comes under the human rights act......... right to live etc, and the fact yours is genuine medical condition which could get worse down the stress etc regarding the housing.

It will be difficult to see it, losing your home is a scary thought, but as you can't generate the funds he can't have it. Unless he agrees to some type of instalments, which will be a figure based on what you can afford.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2007, 09:30 PM
I know how hard it is for you but it is only bricks and mortar. Even if you get a council house you will soon make it your home. You don't want to be 6ft under, a light will come. I can understand about your health worries, I wish I could say something to help but I can't. There are so many things I can't do anymore but I try to make it up with the things I can do. Hope you understand that coz I think my brain gets a little scrambled sometimes. Anyway lots of hugs for you.
Page 25 of 26 « First < 15 22 23 24 25 26 >