Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by DogLover4Life View Post
I am sorry to say but I don't mind these comments towards my mother.. she has all my friends and family thinking along those lines too.. I miss alot of those dogs too.. she did it to more than 3 of my dogs
All your dogs past and present look lovely and thanks for posting pictures.

Like others above I feel I have to say something about Lucky, whatever his fate was I can't accept the explanation your mother gave you, if he went to a rescue she must know which one it was.

Humans seem to have an ability to deceive and not 'tell it like it is' which IMO is what causes a lot of trouble in the world.

But you are reaching an age where you can decide what you want from a dog and give him / her what they most want which is of course food, water, shelter, and lots of love. If you can do that you will be rewarded by him or her by something that money just can not buy - loyalty & devotion.
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Thanks.. That helped my brain thinking today. I am hoping this time I can be everything this pup needs. I want to do my very best for him.

Here is a picture of the Pup I am looking to adopt. I will be living with my boyfriend so that way I won't have that issue of it being unwanted. I am having him look with me and we both like this 8 week old Spaniel Mix.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2