View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Needless to say Harrods have the money to make it right!!

OK, both my sisters work as make up artists in London. both work in the beauty dept at Harrods.

the betting is neither are even aware that puppies etc are old upstairs as the departments all keep to themselves...
Will ask them what they know, they are both animal lovers so this might be interesting.·..

They both hate their jobs there, a ness evil to get a good reputation in a superficial and false industry on their own admittance!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by oldshep52 View Post
Clearly there are differences however, the description given reminded me of DT, Harefield that also has lots of noisy children running around, banging on the glass/plastic etc, one of the reasons that I don't like the set up (purely a personal observation) despite the excellent re-homing record and good work in general.
The above in bold has nothing to do with the glass/plastic fronts to the kennels, it's all do with the parenting, or lack of it. These brats could easily kick and batter metal caged fronts as well. It's up to the parents to control their offspring and for the DT not to tolerate it.

You should perhaps think about putting in a complaint to the DT in Harefield if this is the sort of behaviour you have witnessed from badly behaved children. I know I would.
Page 19 of 19 « First < 9 16 17 18 19