View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 06:51 AM
I'm still confused as to how this happened in the first place and really don't understand that even if she did get involved with a man that this was allowed to happen. If I had to chose between a bloke and my dogs the dogs would win every time!
Becky
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Just heard on the news that she has been sentenced to 4 months in prison, and fined. And that she is actually in fact a qualified vet nurse.

WTF

There was no explanation just that she went on holiday with a friend and that the dogs, due the condition they were in, had suffered neglect prior to this.

It beggars belief.

ETA just reading some of the posts - all the dogs were not ok news reports 6 have dies, the rest are ok and rehomed.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Yeah, I caught this news on the way home. I haven't managed to work my way back through all the posts.

Does anyone here actually think it's OK to be keeping dogs in those kind of numbers?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2009, 05:09 PM
I just heard she had been jailed but missed the length of sentence till coming on here. Ollie decide bark at the crucial moment.
spot
Dogsey Veteran

24-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Just heard on the news that she has been sentenced to 4 months in prison, and fined. And that she is actually in fact a qualified vet nurse.

WTF

There was no explanation just that she went on holiday with a friend and that the dogs, due the condition they were in, had suffered neglect prior to this.

It beggars belief.

ETA just reading some of the posts - all the dogs were not ok news reports 6 have dies, the rest are ok and rehomed.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/8323217.stm

Not long enought IMO 16 of these dogs died because of neglect.

Exactly Benzmum they died because of systematic neglect not just because they were abandoned for a couple of days and got dirty!

On a postivie one of the rehomed ones was on telly last night and looked very happy.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Definitely not long enough. She should suffer as her dogs did. Evil bitch!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Definitely not long enough. She should suffer as her dogs did. Evil bitch!
i couldn't agree more!
Page 20 of 20 « First < 10 17 18 19 20