View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 08:06 PM
lol at the aprons and wellies. and oh my gosh bens mum. thats evil. that makes me wonder even more what might happen next.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 08:14 PM
I've just read through all of your thread.....and seen the pictures.

Well all I can say, are you sure it's because of the way you look, because love we have a biker family by us and they makes your tatoo's looks TAME. The guy has long hair and a equally long beard, piercings all over ( well I don't know about the ''''never regions''' ) his missis is the same and the kids are equally streetwise, But he's a ok chap so are the rest of them.

God if all they have against you is your looks, the fact that you are home alot and the fact that they think you have money................ get another tattoo on you bum.....with UP YOURS on it.

Those sort of people are sicko's, where my sister lives (a very small village) she bent over backwards to please those that hated them, ''because your from Birmingham'' and ''we don't want the likes of you here'' it took her 7 years and they even changed thier accent Me I'd of ignored them.

As long as your happy with how you look and how you present yourselves that's all that matters Look after yourselves and your dogs xxxx
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I've just read through all of your thread.....and seen the pictures.

Well all I can say, are you sure it's because of the way you look, because love we have a biker family by us and they makes your tatoo's looks TAME. The guy has long hair and a equally long beard, piercings all over ( well I don't know about the ''''never regions''' ) his missis is the same and the kids are equally streetwise, But he's a ok chap so are the rest of them.

God if all they have against you is your looks, the fact that you are home alot and the fact that they think you have money................ get another tattoo on you bum.....with UP YOURS on it.

Those sort of people are sicko's, where my sister lives (a very small village) she bent over backwards to please those that hated them, ''because your from Birmingham'' and ''we don't want the likes of you here'' it took her 7 years and they even changed thier accent Me I'd of ignored them.

As long as your happy with how you look and how you present yourselves that's all that matters Look after yourselves and your dogs xxxx
lol i actually do have a tattoo on my bum. I was training to be an artist and i let alex tattoo me there. ouch it hurt!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by infamousinuits View Post
lol i actually do have a tattoo on my bum. I was training to be an artist and i let alex tattoo me there. ouch it hurt!
Bet it don't read that though

Keep your chin up hun.................you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can not pleased all of the people all of the time
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by infamousinuits View Post
I thought i looked pretty normal aswell. Im usually allways coverd up with my tattoos unless its extra hot but then i cover them anyway because i dont want to get burnt.
Well I am much older than you but I agree that you look normal, and I was also thinking that unless you're inclined to go around topless then whoose going to know about your tattoos (Well most of them anyway)

This farmer guy who visited you, was he supposed to be representing some group

It all seems weird, as Helena says you will get 'cliques' in any small village, but usually they do their thing and you do yours.

To start saying "We'll get you" is just stupid, how will they get you out (other than by you deciding you don't want to live there)

So long as your landlord is happy for you to rent his place and the council people are happy you're following all the rules then I can't honestly think of anything else.
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Well I am much older than you but I agree that you look normal, and I was also thinking that unless you're inclined to go around topless then whoose going to know about your tattoos (Well most of them anyway)

This farmer guy who visited you, was he supposed to be representing some group

It all seems weird, as Helena says you will get 'cliques' in any small village, but usually they do their thing and you do yours.

To start saying "We'll get you" is just stupid, how will they get you out (other than by you deciding you don't want to live there)

So long as your landlord is happy for you to rent his place and the council people are happy you're following all the rules then I can't honestly think of anything else.
Well he started going on about how everything should be sorted out with a fight? i know they cant get us out of the house because we ourselves wont move. Its just other things they could do. like get to the dogs, or do someting to our car. or anyhting violent. thins guy and his friends dont care about police.
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 08:43 PM
i also forgot to mention..and this could be a factor but were originally from the south of England. So our accents are very different i guess! but i never notice it and think about it. but that could also be a problem.

I am the kind of person who doesnt notice when someone looks or sounds different,everyone is equel to me. call me naieve but i just accept everyone as they come.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm sorry you've met with such hostility.
I really hope it goes and you get to live your life in peace. *hugs*
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 09:03 PM
I hate to say this honey but you're in the North and SOME (not all) Northerners can be a very insular breed. I know this because 'I'm not from round these parts' either. I emigrated from Canada 16 years ago and although my family are British originally, I had a really hard time in the North East. For a long time I couldn't find a job because my Canadian qualifications meant nothing here. My accent was different and I'm no shrinking violet so make an impression that's not often forgotten. Thankfully, things have changed for me and I've settled in fairly well but you still find the old fashioned attitude and frankly what's happening with you and your husband stinks.
Hope you get it sorted and if you need a shoulder, I'm here to listen!
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
I hate to say this honey but you're in the North and SOME (not all) Northerners can be a very insular breed. I know this because 'I'm not from round these parts' either. I emigrated from Canada 16 years ago and although my family are British originally, I had a really hard time in the North East. For a long time I couldn't find a job because my Canadian qualifications meant nothing here. My accent was different and I'm no shrinking violet so make an impression that's not often forgotten. Thankfully, things have changed for me and I've settled in fairly well but you still find the old fashioned attitude and frankly what's happening with you and your husband stinks.
Hope you get it sorted and if you need a shoulder, I'm here to listen!
someone offerd us a house in canda this week with 100 acres. but would never get the mortgage or have the money to afford it. though its cheap. I really love it here apart from the neighbours though
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 38 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »