Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2008, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=Louise13;1404731]
Originally Posted by Sal View Post

Well it came from one of their friends so.. ya never know
Errrrrrm Friends extremely reliable then
And how do you know who's friends with who ?

I had so called friends that crossed me Friends don't do the dirty like this - Sorry But I still don't believe it.It's gossip and hearsay - no proof no concrete evidence.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2008, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=dollyknockers;1404730]

Exactly Sal , But some people prefer the gossip in life xxdk
Take plenty of no notice!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2008, 07:00 PM
[QUOTE=Sal;1404740]
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post

Take plenty of no notice!
Im not hun, Im very thick skinned me xxdk
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2008, 07:00 PM
[QUOTE=Sal;1404739]
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post

Errrrrrm Friends extremely reliable then
And how do you know who's friends with who ?

I had so called friends that crossed me Friends don't do the dirty like this - Sorry But I still don't believe it.It's gossip and hearsay - no proof no concrete evidence.
Am not asking anyone to beleive me..

Friends have done the dirty in this instance..by giving me those pointers..

You are right I don't know anything about boxers..but I do know a lot about ethical breeding..
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-06-2008, 07:06 PM
[QUOTE=Louise13;1404744]

Am not asking anyone to beleive me..

Friends have done the dirty in this instance..by giving me those pointers..

You are right I don't know anything about boxers..but I do know a lot about ethical breeding..

You are a not a breeder by your own admission so how do you know alot about ethical breeding,you havent shown by what you have done here you could be ethical in anything.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2008, 07:07 PM
The pm came from someone who now is a friend but was just a person on dogsey at the time, she didnt who hoot bout it, Jackbox said she wanted to apoligise for all the sh!te she gave me and was this my dog, and she said she thinks it might be. MIGHT be so jackbox got all her croonies together and said right lets do this, and il bog off and leave you lot to pick up the pieces, and get introuble because lets face it you all were so willing to do it weren't you, no-body even bothered there a$$es to check if was a mistake or not, why do you think the wee biatch has been trawling through my blogs.
why do you think she has been licking the a$$es of the mod for so long, il tell you becuase she is like a rat up a drain pipe and has been for so long, so when you are taking the pi$$ outta me for saying i aint fit to own dogs, because i have RA have a good look at all your friends and family and hope and pray none of them ever get this disease, and then if they do will you still tell them they cant own a dog, jackbox has had surgery on her shoulder aint she, she has dog, sorry trixybird but she aint well either and she has them, penry has something simlar to me and he has dogs.

So come on all you percy frigging perfects, own up who elsae is sick wit hRA or another disease, and cant have dogs, or who else will jackbox and louise use for puppetts today, As me im waiting, it was a genuine frigging mistake simple,
Azz
Administrator
Male 

12-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
yeah or looka round this site and clock the freeads advertising where you can get a pup - my goodness have you no principles, I say you feel strongly about the freeads you must feel strongly about the people who advocate it like this site so dont use this site?>>
What people say on forums is not nesc the views of the site itself. Otherwise that's like saying you should remove yourself from the human race because so many in it are nasty vile individuals

If you want to know what the site thinks about things like this, read it's official guides, in this case specifically: Dog-breeders guide.

Anyway, think it's about time this thread was closed as it's going nowhere but in circles, and getting personal too.
Closed Thread
Page 30 of 30 « First < 20 27 28 29 30