View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the update ZB.....tell DK she's missed. Sorry to hear about the MIL, my god, I bet everyone is back and forth at that hospital. Best wishes to the both of them all our love xxxxx
ndidi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Hi
I am new but just wanted to say get well soon

Ndidi
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Update.
Spoke to DK bout hour ago, and she is in good form she has a wee scar bout 2inches below her rib area, she has been vomiting alday but that's normal for her after a GA, she has managed to keep down a wee bit of ice-cream tonight and she has picked NOWHERE for the grandnational as she said that's were she is now, she has thanked everyone for there get well wishes and support and was quite over whelmed at your support, she thanks you all for her MIL's best wishes and I will speak to her tomorrow as she was quite tired as you would expect, she also was raging that the doctor's wont let her have a laptop in hospital but I said you have that to aim for when you get out.
She thanks everyone for thinking of her and she is on ward 5 not ward 6 but I told her if she keep's being grumpty with the staff big aggie will get her in the night.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2008, 09:57 PM
It seems like DK is on the mend thank goodness, hope her mil improves as well. Sending them my prayers and healing vibes.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Hi gang I spoke to her lastnight and got a text today saying she might be home tomorrow hey she is a good un, I hope she does I can take some flower's over to her and some sweet's. and show her this thread.
I'm all excited again.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2008, 10:36 AM
That is such good news, I bet she can't wait to get back home and back on her laptop. Thanks for the update. Gentle gentle *hugs to you DK.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Hi gang I spoke to her lastnight and got a text today saying she might be home tomorrow hey she is a good un, I hope she does I can take some flower's over to her and some sweet's. and show her this thread.
I'm all excited again.
Big hugs and kisses to her....hope she does. And Hugs and Kisses to you too as I know you've been worried. xxxxxxxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Thats great news Hope she gets home and glad she is on the mend

Lynne
xxx

Ps hope Nowhere does well too!!!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Glad to hear she is on the mend, know how she feels about being sick after GA, not a pleasant experience!
Big Hugs to her.
Becky
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2008, 01:13 PM
and here was me going to ask how the bear with a burnt a55 was doing today, I'll be sooo pleased for her if she gets home sooner than expected but you tell her to take it easy and get those feet up

Cheers for the update Toni,dunno what we'd do without you too,your one in a million too hun.Send my best wishes to dk's mil too,xxxxxxxx
Page 11 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »