View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Sounds Great thanks Fred I will have a go when my 'expert' arrives shortly...sure to muck it up if I try to install it myself..
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Is everyone getting it really blurred when you go down close, say to your own house? My o/h said he saw them using it on the t.v. this morning and they went in so close they could actually see a pick'up truck outside a shop and it was crystal clear! Mine isn't? Do I need to change my resolution or something or are you getting "blur" too when you zoom in close?

Thats happening to me with my own area Helen, I just thought maybe it was because they had no pics of it? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong, Fred will know.........FRED!!!!!!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Thats happening to me with my own area Helen, I just thought maybe it was because they had no pics of it? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong, Fred will know.........FRED!!!!!!
no het i donīt think you do anything wrong you can try another resolution but as it is free it would not have the same qualites as the paid version and through security reasons you canīt look inside through the bedroom window that would be nice everybody has it on there PC all looking in other peoples bedrooms
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2005, 04:23 PM
Have down loaded it! Will give it a go. Ta for the link. What would my computer do without you!
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 02:46 PM
I have installed it and it is really good, but how do you get it onto the whole screen? Mine is slightly to the right where the 3 little boxes to make it full screen and to close it etc are hidden. How do I move it over, the usual dragging etc doesnt move it enough so I can see the 3 boxes , it just makes the bit I have always seen bigger? Sorry to be an idiot, and computer thick!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by Miss Potter
I have installed it and it is really good, but how do you get it onto the whole screen? Mine is slightly to the right where the 3 little boxes to make it full screen and to close it etc are hidden. How do I move it over, the usual dragging etc doesnt move it enough so I can see the 3 boxes , it just makes the bit I have always seen bigger? Sorry to be an idiot, and computer thick!
you have three boxes at the top minimize max and close if you click maximise it should fit in the whole screen.
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-08-2005, 04:22 PM
Just found this on the net typical Microsoft they have the capability to do more than they want to cleaver

http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/050523-125208
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Fred
you have three boxes at the top minimize max and close if you click maximise it should fit in the whole screen.
My picture of the web site works fine but is moved over to the right so I cant see the 3 boxes to full screen, minimise or close it. Sorry am comp illiterate (cant spell either! LOL). I have the background of the previous site viewed or screen saver to the left. Have tried moving screen by dragging with arrows on edge and corner but still cant see 3 squares! Am I being thick? Dont mind if you say yes! LOL
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-08-2005, 08:56 AM
you should be able to see it somthing like this if not try and change the screen resolution
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2005, 09:32 AM
I got it to give me directions.

Can it home in more on areas without looking so blurry?
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >