Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2012, 07:30 PM

Christmas Decorations

I keep meaning to post and tell you that on the bus on my way home from work, there is a house with all its christmas decs up inside and outside.
They have been up since the 1st October and because its dark when I come home I couldn't help but notice them all lit up.
Personally I think its ridiculous putting them up this early as I would be bored with them by christmas, and think of the cost of the elecricity all that time.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2012, 07:38 PM
I would like to say that the estate in which I live was a shooting one, whose decorations are muted, tasteful and conservative.

Unfortunately whilst many houses remain undecorated on the exterior or sport very chic decor, the rest remain an hommage to vulgarity when it comes to the Festive Season.

In fact one would be advised to wear earplugs and a welding mask when traversing some roads.

I am afraid that I have a desire to take a large skewer to puncture the VILE inflatable Santas and Snowmen and machine gun the ghastly muzak emanating from the garish dwarves, elves, reindeer et al that career across roofs, walls and gardens.

So there!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

No one should be allowed to as much as mutter the word Christmas until the 1st Dec as far as im concerned!!!!!!
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

How stupid! Why would anyone do that?!

Helen
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I would like to say that the estate in which I live was a shooting one, whose decorations are muted, tasteful and conservative.

Unfortunately whilst many houses remain undecorated on the exterior or sport very chic decor, the rest remain an hommage to vulgarity when it comes to the Festive Season.

In fact one would be advised to wear earplugs and a welding mask when traversing some roads.

I am afraid that I have a desire to take a large skewer to puncture the VILE inflatable Santas and Snowmen and machine gun the ghastly muzak emanating from the garish dwarves, elves, reindeer et al that career across roofs, walls and gardens.

So there!
Let all the rage out!!!!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2012, 08:24 PM

So there!
Brilliant never never move to America...

Currently we are undersiege with Halloween decorations which include inflatable pumpkins, ghosts and witches, then we shall move onto Thanksgiving with inflatable turkeys and pilgrims and then the BIG ONE Christmas!!!

Some of it has to be seen to be believed!!!!!
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-10-2012, 10:00 PM

So there!
Smokeybear a.k.a The Grinch!
brandonleo
New Member!
Male 

17-10-2012, 04:32 AM
My colleague at work has started listening to Christmas carols. Hang up those stockings!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2012, 04:57 AM
I can say that all my Christmas shopping is done and always is by September. Just got to write cards.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2012, 06:01 AM
Far too early!!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >