View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2007, 02:16 PM
You talk a lot of sense Mys!!!! Even if it is a bit loooooooooooong!! I stayed awake the whole way through though - brilliant 1st post there!! and all the others of course, but you said it like it really is!!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
You talk a lot of sense Mys!!!! Even if it is a bit loooooooooooong!! I stayed awake the whole way through though - brilliant 1st post there!! and all the others of course, but you said it like it really is!!
I like to say all I've got to say in one go quality rather than quantity and all that
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-01-2007, 04:19 PM
I think Danielle and Jo are as bad as Jade. I think they are all ignorant. Danielle should also bear in mind that her behaviour in the house will reflect on her dear Teddy, remember the ribbing Harry Kewell got when wife Sheree was in I'm a Celeb get me out of here?! Maybe her darling Teddy is also seeing a side to her that he's never seen before.

I think Jack (Jade's boyfriend), is as bad, he doesn't get involved in the arguments but does his fair share of stirring afterwards.

Danielle told Shilpa that she didn't agree with some of the things Jade said to her, or she said to Jade, but when relaying the conversation to Jade, only said that she'd told Shilpa that she didn't agree with what she'd said to Jade - didn't both to tell Jade that she'd said she didn't agree with the things Jade had said to Shilpa.

Jo's sister and friend were on GMTV saying that Jo was scared of Jade before going into the house and she's on the bully's side rather than be bullied herself - does that make it right?! NO. Bullies are cowards, and I agree with Jodie Marsh, Shilpa is everything Jade is not. I thought Jade had come along way since being on Big Brother, but she's now damaged her reputation and maybe even shown her true colours.

Good on Carphonewarehouse for pulling out of the sponsorship.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Unfortunately I had to watch last night just out of interest after all of this, and it was quite pathetic the way they were all trying to cover their tracks wasn't it!! I wish I had been a fly on the wall in that diary room when they were told about some of the media attention they had brought on themselves!!! I'm going to have to watch yet again tonight when Jade (hopefully!) gets thrown out and interviewed by Davina! Now that's gonna be very interesting! I will love to see the look on her face when she hears about the state of her "career" (had to put that in quotes coz she hasn't really got one has she!!)
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2007, 04:46 PM
I agree a lot with what Mys and Azz have said. I experienced something similar in previous job - it seems one popular office member took an instant dislike of me when I started and turned the other girls against me. They'd were so two-faced, being ok on their own but horrible when in their gang. It was awful and I left and I feel for Shilpa.

My boss at the time told me they were jealous, although why I cannot imagine.

However I can fully see why a witless, useless, foul and ugly-minded trio like that feel jealous of Shilpa. She is everything they are not; a lady - beautiful, intelligent, dignified and gentle. I think they are scum to be so cruel and I am glad if their careers are in tatters because of it.

I have had similar silly comments to Mys over the years because I am Irish - remember the Jim Davidson-type of shows? And we now have the silly, jokey anti-'ginger' stuff. I've had people actually say to me that they hope their baby isn't 'ginger'. Erm, what am I then? I think some people can be a bit ignorant.

Harry - excellent point - I've noticed Danielle do that a lot and I only watched one episode. She is very selective about relaying conversations and is a stirrer.
Dolly
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Jodie marsh was bullied in the show last year and there was no where near as much coverage as there is here, so imo the media are being racist my making out that is worst to bully someone with a differenct colour skin. when bullying is bullying who ever the victim.
I could not agree more with this post, the way Jodie Marsh was treated was IMO appalling, it seems to happen all to frequently but only get's this level of publicity when they attach the race element to it. BB should make it clear before they go in that bullying will not be tolerated & if it happens the perpetrator's will be summarily ejected.
Dolly
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous View Post
Ok, forget about all the crap about Jade as a person, whether or not she is celebrity or not etc etc - it doesn't matter.

I don't care who is celebrity or not everyone is equal to me.

I don't think she is out and out racist but it's like with most things people will pick on whatever it is making a person different to them when they want to attack...If Shilpa was fat - she would be a 'fat cow' if she was gay - she would be a f-ing dyke - etc etc.

I think the term for how Jade, Jo and Danielle have all been is ignorant bullies. And it's not just Jade it is all three of them oh and not forgetting Jack who was the first to say he 'f-ing hated her'.

These three girls on their own were fine but boy they brought out the worse in each other. I don't think Jade would have said nadda if she had of been in a group of different people - same for the other two girls actually - to me it was like they got together and egged each other on - Just like school kids - they felt empowered by each other and took things further and further, if they didn't have the back up and support of one another it would have never went that far and also if other people in the house wern't just standing by and watching it and actually spoke up it would have never gone that far.

I think it was down to that they just don't get on yet it makes none of it right and at times I was disgusted and really felt for Shilpa as I would anyone being singled out and being made to feel awful. I felt so bad because here is this one person against a pack of 4 and totally alone.

Apparently they had to quickly edit out a clip where Jack could be seen to mouth f-ing p**ki - now that is racist no doubt about it - although I don't know if this is just rumour.

Whether it is racism or not it boils down to the same thing 1person being isolated and made to feel like crap and it's not on and I feel for anyone in that situation - for whatever reason the hate is for - because your gay - fat - thin - brainy - unintelligent - this race or that race or just because your you it cuts the same way

If there is one good thing about BB it shows how people act in general and it is actually a reflection of what goes on in society everyday and if it makes people aware of this and take stock of their own actions and how they treat people then GOOD! and if it helps other people relate to a person being singled out so they can see it happens to other people and it's not just them, then GOOD! It's not all bad and actually helps in a way.

Lastly I think the reaction the girls will get on leaving will show them the error of their ways hopefully. That's good - unfortunatly we don't have the ability to bring down the day to day bullies / hatefull / ignorant people the same way.
Hear, hear. could not agree more, exellent post. I have to add that I believe that Danielle to be a very devious & conniving person, nasty piece of work, as is Jack :smt062
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Unfortunately I had to watch last night just out of interest after all of this, and it was quite pathetic the way they were all trying to cover their tracks wasn't it!! I wish I had been a fly on the wall in that diary room when they were told about some of the media attention they had brought on themselves!!! I'm going to have to watch yet again tonight when Jade (hopefully!) gets thrown out and interviewed by Davina! Now that's gonna be very interesting! I will love to see the look on her face when she hears about the state of her "career" (had to put that in quotes coz she hasn't really got one has she!!)
They won't have been told of any of the furore going on, they never are. They'll only find out whats been going on when they come out.
So tonight's press conference is off until they have been briefed thoroughly and there will be no crowd, in case of trouble. But Davina will still interview the evictee, whoever they are????
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Couldn't have put it better myself!!!!

Another thing, I have now watched 2 people being interviewed who are connected with this Shilma woman, and both of them quoted Jade as saying something like "go back to the slums"!!! Well, I actually watched Jade saying what she DID actually say, and her words were "you ought to go and live in the slums" and this gives a totally different context to her argument. Viz a viz, she actually means "you are so stuck up you silly cow, you don't know what it's like to be living on the poverty line like I have, and you ought to try it sometime and it might bring you down a peg or two"!!!!! That's my opinion on what Jade was actually getting at, and she never, ever actually said to her "go back to the slums".

Like I said before, it's all down to the fact that Jade is jealous of this girl (no matter who she is, what colour, or where she comes from) and she's particularly jealous of her upbringing coz her own mother leaves a lot to be desired doesn't it for a mother!!!!

I'm not on Jade's side by any means, but I have worked in bitchy offices and I've seen it happen so many times before!
It's SHILPA NOT SHILMA lol, and yea it is deffo racist, and jade and the other 2 witches make me sick
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2007, 06:57 PM
You know me Must say, I much prefer Shilma!!!!
Page 9 of 15 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »