Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Reckon mine was probably way off the mark as well then!
Esmed....please don't take this personal, but you answered how your having to miss mates etc., thats what we were saying the things that is the opposite....like you say, your having to miss stuff.

As to my anwer to pidge, I was just laughing as to her answer....nothing nasty
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Esmed....please don't take this personal, but you answered how your having to miss mates etc., thats what we were saying the things that is the opposite....like you say, your having to miss stuff.

As to my anwer to pidge, I was just laughing as to her answer....nothing nasty
I wasn't taking it personally. I haven't read the whole thread if i'm honest so just answered as per the first post.

I was suggesting that there was anything nasty there either just that I think i may have also misunderstood the thread or knowing me right now used it as an opportunity to moan. It's probably lucky for my mates that I do have to miss out as i'm not the best company lately.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 10:35 PM
I wasn't taking it personally. I haven't read the whole thread if i'm honest so just answered as per the first post.

I was suggesting that there was anything nasty there either just that I think i may have also misunderstood the thread or knowing me right now used it as an opportunity to moan. It's probably lucky for my mates that I do have to miss out as i'm not the best company lately.
I did say warts and all
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 10:36 PM

your fine hun. Had the Foster son and dog sitting week myself this week alone as hubby not been here at nights either
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
I did say warts and all
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
your fine hun. Had the Foster son and dog sitting week myself this week alone as hubby not been here at nights either
Think i'll be keeping a low profile for a while until i'm over this snappy, narky phase!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Think i'll be keeping a low profile for a while until i'm over this snappy, narky phase!
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Hi,

Well I've come to the conclusion that now (and most likely forever) my life will revolve around getting soaked out in the rain on walks, picking up huge piles of poop (cos I have big dogs) and having to do it several times every day as they never all do it at the same time, having to wash, towel off and dry 4 dogs at the same time after they've been out on the main grassed part of the garden and got filthy and that's after trying to catch them in the kitchen and stop them getting into the living room to make it dirty and stinky (although I've totally given up on that now), loads of extra house work and having to clean out the car almost every day during this type of crappy weather, having no hobbies other than dog training clubs (whether obedience or ringcraft), not being able to hear the TV at night through the 4 of them snoring at the same time (how they don't wake each other up is a mystery to me).

There's probably loads of other stuff I could think of but just not at this time of night. There are times they make me laugh, cry, moan and you know what?..... I wouldn't change one second of it. There are plenty of time when they drive me completely nuts but they're so funny with it because they don't realise what it is they've done to make me giggle.

I've lost most of my friends but have found others who also have dogs. Some member of my family don't bother visiting anymore because they don't like dogs but to be honest, if that's how they feel then I'd rather they didn't come. The dogs are my family and are here to stay and now I've got them all past the hard work of the puppy stages, I now have 4 furry teenagers in the house to create even more havoc (as they're between 15 months and 25 months).

Laura xx
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Whats it really like?????
It's a way of life and it's one i chose.

I hate the fact i teach monty something and he is so quick on the uptake but then chooses to selectively ignore me in front of others, then does it perfect when they're gone.

I hate the fact that he loves me, lol - as i sure don't deserve the unconditional love he gives me - even after he has been told off.

I hate the fact i got rid of my nice new car and bought him a van as its far more practical for him, lol. (easier to clean also)

I hate the fact i towel him dry but then he comes into the house and shakes mud everywhere still, lol.

What else do i hate - lol!!!! I hate the fact i love him with all the breath in my body.

Actually truth be told - I LOVE MY BOY AND WOULD HATE TO BE WITHOUT HIM. KISSES FROM MUM MONTY XXXXXX - now get off the couch and stop licking your bits
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by k9xxb View Post

I hate the fact i teach monty something and he is so quick on the uptake but then chooses to selectively ignore me in front of others, then does it perfect when they're gone.

I hate the fact that he loves me, lol - as i sure don't deserve the unconditional love he gives me - even after he has been told off.

I hate the fact i got rid of my nice new car and bought him a van as its far more practical for him, lol. (easier to clean also)

I hate the fact i towel him dry but then he comes into the house and shakes mud everywhere still, lol.

What else do i hate - lol!!!! I hate the fact i love him with all the breath in my body.

Actually truth be told - I LOVE MY BOY AND WOULD HATE TO BE WITHOUT HIM. KISSES FROM MUM MONTY XXXXXX - now get off the couch and stop licking your bits
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by k9xxb View Post

so funny but so true Linda
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >