Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2016, 07:02 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, April 17

Good Morning everyone,

Nice to see a good natter was had on D.A.D last night. I never think to give Amber Imodium or its ilk because since she has been on the raw chicken she hasn't needed any.

A collapsible exercise bike sounds handy Griff, see he loves and appreciates you really!

Glad you managed to get the girls down for a swim yesterday June.

LG, I can imagine the Mem being in her element lambing. I used to enjoy my days when we were rearing sheep, got up to 27 at one point, mainly rare breeds. It always seemed to be the St. Kilda's that had the caid lambs and they were literally brought up indoors with the dogs.

Hope Casey is over his upset tummy now Harvey and Lynn hope Dillon's leg is not so stiff today. Norma, hope you and Mr Fritz are much improved.

Nippy Jen, hope you have something nice planned for today, take care of you.

Have a good day everyone, the sun is shining here but it is very cold as yet. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2016, 07:21 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2016, 07:48 AM
Good morning Moyra, we are having a grand luncheon today roast beef etc. I might add all I'm doing is the apple crumble for pud, the family are doing the rest
Lynn, hope you are alright, you seem a little subdued. Tired maybe. Hope you can have a rest and enjoy your Sunday.
All who follow hope you all have a great day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Morning all
Moyra , my dad drives me mad but he isn't a bad sort really
Lynn, hopeyou are all right??
Nippy, put me down for crumble..just a little bit though lol
Must get up in a minute....my bed is nice and warm and for once I am comfy
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2016, 08:17 AM
Good morning

Hope the weather is good where you are Moyra and you are able to get a good walk on blue.

Morning Lynn sounds as if you nee a big HUG

Enjoy your meal Nippy so much better when others have cooked it

Hope Lauryn enjoys her time with the piglets Mandy and oh I forgot to congratulate her on her very good result.

I can just see you walking a sheep with your two Griff and your dad eyeing it up for his lunch Hope hospital visit goes well to day and your friend is feeling a lot better.

Poor Casey hope his tummy is better today Harvey

Lovely and sunny here today after the rain yesterday. Out to lunch with my sister today so am prepared for an ear bashing as she does all the talking but then living on her own I suppose she needs to.

Have a good day and stay safe.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-04-2016, 08:51 AM
Morning everyone, hope all are well in the world of Dogsey - though at first glance it would seem that Lynn is a bit down, hope it soon passes Lynn and your spirits are lifted.
Moyra - bet those St Kilda's kept you on your toes - from my experience of them they can run like hares almost from the moment they leave their mum - a good steady dog and a long crook are very much the order of the day. Although with caids you've only got to come out with the milk bottles to get killed in the rush.
Do hope that lunches out and at home are enjoyed and the bits of sun we are getting here can be shared around, bit of sun on the back is a great thing to cheer up most folks.
Have a good day all - will be back much later. Steer clear of Apple Crumble, Griff, it is sent from the Devil to tempt us poor mortals off their diets! lol ! Bye fer now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2016, 09:19 AM
LG, I loved the St Kilda's best of all but the Soays and the Jacobs were lovely too. We used to share dipping responsibilities with our neighbouring farmer. He was basically a chicken farmer but kept a small flock of St Kilda's too. One year we would take ours up to him and dip them the next he would bring his down to ours. Used to have fun giving them the 7 in 1 injections each year. Then very much has no doubt the Mem is finding you get the odd ones that need help when struggling with birthing.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Lovely morning here, cold but not that bad, at least it's dry and the sun is out, blue sky with cloud. Think we'll get off on the river later all being well. Checked the spare on my car hasn't gone down, it was flat when they took it out, he put air in it, cautioned me to check it this morning. In Case, and its fine.
Lynn lots of hugs if you're not feeling wonderful, hoping it's not the Joel situation upsetting you.
I am sure you will lift everyone's spirits during your stint at the hospital today, Griff, I bet if the subject of That Woman rears its ugly head you'll ensure that her silly games stop.
You've got lovely times to look back on Moyra, you've done things most people can only dream about, I do envy you with the rate breed sheep, they go way back and maintain their wild instincts.
Nippy, I'll have the full Sunday Dinner please, lots of everything for me. Have a lovely day with your family, is Helmut still there as well
Your sister must feel lonely at times, Sue, I live on my own but always got people ringing, emails, messages etc so that don't feel lonely really
LG doubtless there'll be walkers tramping over your patch of Heaven today, that's nice for you How is your new man coming along and does the lab get along with your pack, or is it grumbles and mutterings
Harvey are you off out sourcing generic immodium today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2016, 10:17 AM
TW yes, I do have lots of lovely memories, despite the problems in my marriage and working full time. There of course were lots of sad times too but the experiences were worth it all.

Lynn, sorry you are feeling down today, you have had a lot to worry about just lately, do hope things pick up soon.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2016, 10:33 AM
Good morning everyone,
Lynn hope you are ok ?
Lovely sunshine here hope it stays, really warm when it's out, bit cooler when it goes behind a cloud.
2 loads of washing done, kitchen cleaned living room tidied. Rosie is enjoying the weather too
Only me and Tony for lunch so we going for a carvery at 12.30 lauryn is off out with a friend, shopping and lunch at Cosmo aparantly
Watched F1 this morning, a brilliant race it was too.
Moyra you have done some fab things, I love sheep-don't like lamb mind., to eat I mean lol
Griff I hope the visiting goes well, and that awful woman stays away and that your mums friend is feeling much better.
Sue enjoy your lunch out with your sister
Right must go and get ready bye for now
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >