Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2005, 10:10 AM

Blankets Edinburgh area

HI guys

Off to do my first stint as volunterr dog walker at Dogs Trust west calder today.

I know that they have a real need for blankets and old jackets to keep the doglets warm.

If there is anybody in the Edinburgh area that has any going spare, I amhappy to come and collect.

Let me know and I might be able to bring some to them next week.

thanks in advance
dani
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-11-2005, 10:28 AM
Hope you have a great day Dani
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Good on ye girl, hae a guid day
Tracie
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2005, 04:12 PM
hi folks - well all went werll yesterday - took two dogs out - firstly an old man called Ricky who was very sweet but just wanted to sniff absolutely everything !!

second was a hyper dog called Daisy who definetely had a bit of staffie in her - along with about 5 other breeds !! She was a real sweetheart with the attention span of a flea - walked the whole walk with her head swinging from side to side to check out EVERYTHING - all the plants, anything that moved in the wind - but again a real sweetie - had been chained up for most of her life as she wasnt housetrained so easier to chain her outside !

they definetly need blankets etc so if anyone can help in edinburgh or local area then I am happy to collectr and drop off next time i go

dani