Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2017, 04:34 PM
Griff you are a happy hermit..............LOL

Dinner decided, cottage pie carrots and gravy.

Percy Panda passed his MOT no advisories, cost MOT test only. Well impressed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Lol...that i am Kazz
Oh well done Percy Panda!!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol...that i am Kazz
Oh well done Percy Panda!!!!
Thanks ................................
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Moyra next time Steve asks you if you are getting up say yes to make a cuppa and take it back to bed with you and firmly shut the door. Hope all is well with everyone else in their world. We are all so different and don't always agree on what a lot of us want to do. bfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2017, 08:21 PM
I just realized I also made a faux pas this morning and put the 24th when it should have read the 25th. So we are as bad as one another at that time of the morning. I should have been going for my diabetes eye scan tomorrow afternoon but have cancelled it. I am just so sick and tired of all these medical shouts. It is possible my doctor my write me off his books but so what I have had enough! Have a good night all, I am now off to bed.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Moyra I shall not say you should go but you should. Your choice so I wish you a good night and have a lie in.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
he said why didn't i go before i did the chemo, me, with no coffee inside me and needing to deal with members of the public.......oooooo a murder charge would be imminent Lol
You sound just like my OH

By the way, if you read this there's a big 'thank you' for the tip about Iceland pizza's. I did eventualy get to look around their shop and bought two. One was a mushroom on a thin base, not bad but with a thin base it didn't really fill me up. The second was a double salami and cheese on a medium base and it was tasty and just enough to fill me. Bonus was cost £1 can't really complain at that price can you

So next week I shall be heading to Iceland again and will buy a couple of the double salami and maybe a couple of others. OH has said she will try one as well.....success
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Losos, at that price they’ll take a lot of beating. I (shock horror) made my own ! I used a couple of whole meal wraps instead of a pastry base then passata with a lot of different toppings (except pepperoni which I hate). They were yummy. I got the idea off a slimming world recipe not that it resembled anything slimming by the time it was cooked lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-10-2017, 09:23 PM
'evening all

Hope everyone is in good spirits, has been a nice day here. I had the dentist this morning, three fillings and a good clean up with the micro-drill she's very good and pretty, I must say it helps when I open my eyes and see her smiling at me with the anesethtic (Sp?) making my jaw hang open and water dribling down my chin

Then this afternoon we met Ted the lovely black Newfie who we sometimes see at Knettishal Heath.

Lara is doing OK but that darn 'pinched nerve' in her neck still causes her to cry out sometimes and it's such a gut renching sound, you just want to run to her even 'tho there's nowt we can do. I hope the vet was right and it sorts itself out soon.

So, off to bed soon, be good and enjoy what ever you are doing.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by twix View Post
They were yummy. I got the idea off a slimming world recipe not that it resembled anything slimming by the time it was cooked lol
Yes home baked would be ideal and as you say you can add all the toppings you like we tend not to cook a lot now as I think it's a bit of a burden for SWMBO and we just eat when we're hungry and simple as can be.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2