Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2017, 09:43 PM
Hello all
I've had a bad head most of the day & Rosie was a bit sick & a touch of the runs too. something upset her but she seems to be ok again. Happily sleeping in the chair.
Sue lauryn wants to study Zoology
Moyra Hope you ok
Besoeker lovely pics, I give Rosie Dorwest Valarium when fireworks start. She hates them. You can get it online, I got ours from our local petshop. The lady in the shop says because it's natural you can't overdose. I don't mind proper displays, only wish that you couldn't buy them for home. And they should only be for sale to use them for around 5th November & New Year's Eve. Not for weeks before!!
Lynn glad Gill is a little brighter, fingers crossed the stair lift hurries up
Hello to everyone else too
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2017, 09:45 PM
Besoeker meant to add from yesterday's post I think Max Verstappen is a fabulous driver - great to see another fab young driver
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Hello all
I've had a bad head most of the day & Rosie was a bit sick & a touch of the runs too. something upset her but she seems to be ok again. Happily sleeping in the chair.
Sue lauryn wants to study Zoology
Moyra Hope you ok
Besoeker lovely pics, I give Rosie Dorwest Valarium when fireworks start. She hates them. You can get it online, I got ours from our local petshop. The lady in the shop says because it's natural you can't overdose. I don't mind proper displays, only wish that you couldn't buy them for home. And they should only be for sale to use them for around 5th November & New Year's Eve. Not for weeks before!!
Lynn glad Gill is a little brighter, fingers crossed the stair lift hurries up
Hello to everyone else too
Oh dear hope you are both feeling a bit better by tomorrow....
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Thanks Kazz, headache about gone now, think Rosie is ok too.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Sorry I can't offer any advice having never used it. We have for many years learned to keep our dogs in when the dreaded fireworks are likely to be ignited. As a dog owner I hate them, in our recent previous life we only had them at New Year. Now we have 5th. November as well and annoyingly the habbit of people to use them for parties and such, it's just the relentless brain washing media and the even more annoying 'me too' peasants that do it.

I suppose we are lucky that where we walk Lara & Casey we are most unlikely to meet any yobs throwing fireworks. There is the village Bonfire Night comming up but as I said, our two will be indoors all that night.
But it's not just one night now. They went on today all afternoon. One very close to home got Max running for home. My dear wife saw or rather, heard it. She had come out and opened the gate and the door for Max.

He had loped ahead of me and ran inside. When he saw I wasn't there - at my age I can't do his speed - he came back out into his hostile atmosphere to look for me. He came back along the path, found me, and kept looking back to make sure I was following.

What can I say?

For sure, Bonfire Night will be stress
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3