Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2017, 06:50 AM

Daily Thread Sunday 2nd July

Good morning everyone

Pleased the op went well Mandy and hope you are soon out of pain. Poor Rosie but at least she is now well again.

Hope you are being good Griff out there on your own

Yes Leylandi grow quickly but you have to keep them at about 6ft high I think or you contravene the by-laws on fence height. You can put up a plant support in your own garden and they are obviously the ones in the wrong and you have the council on. your side here.

Pleased Mark and Lauren's house is now looking lovely and hope everything goes to plan etc with new jobs.

Dull here at the moment at the moment and has been raining.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2017, 06:57 AM
Good morning all. Looks like it might be a nice day.

Lynn, glad Mark and Lauren have settled in well and have got the place straight already, well done them.

June, do hope you are feeling a lot brighter than you were, you have been through so much of late not surprised it has pulled you down. Huge hugs coming your way.

Mandy, how awful what happened to Rosie and you not in a position to do anything must be hard, Hope they are doing something about the pain you are in and that you will soon be on the road to recovery.

Nippy Jen, Harvey, Kazz, Griff and anyone else I have omitted to mention hope all is well with you.

Have a good day all, and stay SAFE and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2017, 07:43 AM
Morning all
Yes Sue...being very very good....not sent any messages or phoned anyone Lol. thanks for the info, i will pass it on
Awww Lynn, that's lovely of them to show they appreciate what you have done for them all
Morning Moyra, hope you are getting some sun down your way today
Harvey, thanks for the advice...yeah, he probably shouldn't come and cut the bushes down if they got planted but he would...they are seriously nuts Lol. She kept shouting let me out, let me out you can't trap me in here...it's a bungalow with about 3 doors and goodness knows how many windows Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2017, 07:59 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra, griff and all who follow.

Lovely day here with a breeze just back from our walk. We will let Dillon get over his panting and then feed him then off out for breakfast and find the jeweller in Wisbech and see about my ring.
Hope they don't slip with that little saw and take my finger too.

We have leylandii between us and Paula and Beth ours are more like 8 to 10 ft ft high but neither of us complain so I guess that's ok. You do have to be careful though with regard to height. Also with fencing to I think there are planning laws.
That woman sounds like a total fruit loop griff.
Mandy hope you are feeling less sore today and that Rosie is feeling happier now.
June thinking of you.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2017, 08:50 AM
Lol...hope you return with all digits firmly attached Lynn Lol. Yep...the lady is cracked in the head, she is just doing all this to be obstructive, well i think she may have met her match, apparently her son rung the council and spoke to the head planner and when it became apparent he wasn't going to get his own way became very very rude!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Good morning all, off to work shortly.

Lynn so pleased you had a lovely evening. All your "pieces are fitting into the jigsaw" how lovely. They have a plan as well so sounds great.Bets luck with the ring.

Sue and Moyra good morning to you both have a good day.

Griff What an odd odd woman and son..............but oh so irritating if you lived next door to her I imagine. That sort of intrusion can damage your own mental health. Maybe some sort of intervention meeting to reconcile the parties.

Have I missed Beseoker and Max? if not where are they?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2017, 10:04 AM
just spoke to my mum...my dad went walk about in the hotel in his pants and socks Lol...he hadn't had much to drink either, then got took back to the room by mum..he ventured out onto the sea front balcony, complained he was hot and dropped his kecks!!!! over 60's are soooooo naughty Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2017, 02:39 PM
Afternoon. Went into Wisbech little independant jeweller shut even though opening times on website said open 10.00am till 4.00pm.
Had breakfast out, then popped over to kings Lynn and went into Samuels.
It was a bit sore getting it off the shoulders of the ring dug into my finger while she positioning the little lip thing on the saw but it's off and I still have 4 fingers and 1 thumb on left hand.
Have to give a it a couple of weeks for my fingers to reduce in swelling where I have been pulling it and then them. Looks like it might be an insurance job.
So my poor engagement ring is looking a bit poorly at the moment.

I was thinking no beseoker and max for a few days now Kazz hope all is well with them.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Yes it is several days now since Besoeker posted. Do hope Max is ok. Also hope June is coming along ok and feeling better.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2017, 04:06 PM
I saw besoeker online yesterday so hopefully all is well
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >