register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Only just got back from walks, one minute its raining the next its not, so just got on with it. Didn't do the river with Cariad and Lona because I saw an Environmental Agencies van going up there, so avoided that one, you never know what they will come up with if they see me on there, I'll probably be committing some heinous crime against the environment by sitting by the waterfall letting the girls run riot, what they don't know won't hurt them will it Did the field with both of them, bit of training with Keshi and Mabs and squeaky balls playtime with Cariad and Lona. If it hadn't been raining would've practiced sendaways with them.
I bet that dewclaw will be straight tomorrow Lynn, after Lona 'operated' on herself that time I have left her to it and she has always mended herself within a few hours. Only Lona gets that dewclaw knocked sideways, no idea what she does the others don't.
Hope you're OK Malka and Pereg is fine as well, she seems to have come out of it again with just the one seiz doesn't she, and it sounds like Loki is doing the same type of thing, better than a whole series of them by far, but you're still sitting on that volcano not knowing when it will take off.
Helena Whatever happens it is going to be wrong, he could win 1 million on the lottery and he'd find a downside, my mother was like that, and I also had a boyfriend like that as well, spent my life apologising to him, till I gave up, did what I wanted, at which point he sulked for months and had the funnies and then finished it on Valentines Day, ooooh NICE or what Unless his priorities were also MY priorities it was wrong, and MY priorities were my horses really, children were in there as well of course, but they were teenagers, so I tended to get through all what I needed to do, then shoot off to go riding, what I was supposed to do was sit there till he came over and ask permission I think - Not A Chance
Hope the boiler is now sorted and your guests are even happier than they already are, thank goodness there are happy guests around to give you a lift eh
Hope the Solar guys turned up Norma, dogs will be fine in kennels for a few hours, will make them appreciate what a good mummy they have and it isn't cold by any means.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 01:06 PM
tawneywolfGet it NOW Pat!!!! Otherwise it will be gone and you'll always regret it. That's the sort of dress that will be suitable for so many different things depending on how you accessorise it. Glad you found that number Pat, because I looked high and low for it when I was looking for the VWD results
LOL! Yes Mum! Jenny loves it too and said she can pick it up in store. First I said yes do that. Now I'm thinking it might not be in store? Just on their website? Oh I will order it now and tell her not to bother herself in town.

Finding the number was only the half of it. I totally forgot that once you put the long Puk number in you still have to put the usual 1234 one in too lol! Gawd I nearly locked myself out again for 'trying too many times'.

Got the hump with Lidls. Ain't going there again for a while

So hot here right now but a very strong breeze. Bella's outside with her chicken wing. I think I will find summat to watch on TV and get her up on the daybed with me.

Don't know if I can be bothered with the pool right now - maybe later this evening.

I bought 3 nice new beachmats for the stepgrandsons on Saturday and some more inflatable fun stuff and those big foam tubes for the pool. Went to put them in the huge beach bags where I am stashing all my purchased 'holiday stuff' for them and spotted that I'd ALREADY BOUGHT 3 NICE NEW BEACHMATS lol! Duh!

Dementia setting in - it's official.

PS - what's VWD?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Ah, poor likkle Pat, wots Big Bad Lidl done to you den
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Ah, poor likkle Pat, wots Big Bad Lidl done to you den
Can't be bothered to type it out right now to be honest. I just hope the 'manager with no bleedin' authority' drops dead.

Taffs
I never get 'lots of wear' out of anything other than my scruffy crops, my Tshirts and my flip flops!

Can you just see me wearing that to clamber around the Salt Lake with Bella?
(That's my social life that is!)
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 01:22 PM
Can anyone advise this poor worried woman - she's posted in the Introduction forum but with a problem - might be that not many bother to read it in there:

Hi from rural Australia, I have not written b4
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Afternoon all
Thankfully the solar guys turned up at 9.15 left them to it electrics all done ,scaffolding going up right now hopefully be finished tomorrow
Dogs were absolutely fine ,couldn't wait to get back in though ,on the sofa now as quiet as mice
Wee drama at work guests left their 2 dogs in their room while they went for dinner ,they'd only peed and pooed everywhere not very pleasant ,not a great start for a Monday morning thank goodness I've a strong stomach
No nanny nap today cos of the workmen could do with one too
Ah well just have to make do with a coffee and pkt Jaffa cakes see you all later
Take care xxxx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 01:48 PM
I'll take your nanny nap for you Norma. I definitely need one. Just poured half a tin of macaroni cheese over my lovely Danish Apple Cake thinking it was custard. I'm crying. (
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post

Taffs
I never get 'lots of wear' out of anything other than my scruffy crops, my Tshirts and my flip flops!

Can you just see me wearing that to clamber around the Salt Lake with Bella?
(That's my social life that is!)
Same as mine Pat. which is why most (make that all) of my stuff comes from charity shops
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Oh Mrs Pat don't cry
A 2in1meal then could just go some Danish Apple Cake yumm yumm
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I'll take your nanny nap for you Norma. I definitely need one. Just poured half a tin of macaroni cheese over my lovely Danish Apple Cake thinking it was custard. I'm crying. (
Ewwwk. Sounds horrible.
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »