Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2013, 07:54 PM
Ha ha Sally just a bit.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Isn't it frustrating how things always happen at the weekend when everything is shut! You probably cannot wait for Monday to come around so that you can really get going on looking for somewhere. In the meantime, have a celebratory drink!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Evening all
What day longer than i thought at work ,do they think its a hotel their staying at
Felt so guilty took the dogs out for a good 2hrs walk
Nipped along to the sheering for 1/2 hour only the juniors and hand sheering to day the big boys tomorrow
Their was a team from Estonia competing for first time there was even a film crew there
Wasverry good only had 1 wee Magners in the beer tent
Big day tomorrow Scotland vNew Zealand
Glad everyone's had a good day
Shattered not used to this high life
When the cats away the mice will play As IF must get a life
Coffee and a pk of Jaffa cakes A BLISS easily pleased
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Hi Norma, Scotland v New Zealand should be a hard fought contest........ my money would be on NZ, sorry

I am sure that the dogs forgave you once they realised they were on an extended walk.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Yes I'm sure your right Scotland are pants at moment
Young girl was Excellent shearing(up the girls )
Finals tomorrow
Dance tomorrow after finals (though it was tonight )
Too old for that malarkey
Couldn't do Striped the Willow ,Dashing white Sargent if I tried the old body's given up ,something's liable to fall off
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 08:49 PM
It's hefty work for a girl, so well done to her.
I'm with you on the dancing thing.......with me, what didn't fall off would be damaged beyond repair!

OH has taken himself to bed, so I have to turn down my telly and muffle my keyboard.........sound travels in this house
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Just watching the temps in California are in the 100's, due to the jet stream being stuck, why can't it be stuck over here giving us some nice weather.
Sally you are a bloody saint you really are, why have you got to creep round just because he has gone to bed early.
Am going to watch the Stones set at Glastonbury, they are letting BBC film the first hour, but apparently not the last half hour of it.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Munsters have collered the muppets beds their all on mine their not normally not allowed but as the oh not here he's not going to know and their not likely to let on spoilt rotter or what
Boy their in for a shock come August when they start working again they've had the life of Riley since end of Feb ,mind you so am I
I'm so fat. Frumpy and unfit keep forgetting I'm no youngster any more ,things have got to change just can't do things I did 20 years ago mind says yes body says don't be so BLXXDY daft woman
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 09:28 PM
TW I am no saint, but rather like a quiet life!!

Re that nice weather, I am perfectly happy with the odd 20 degree day ta ever so.........they can keep their 120 degrees over there. Must be absolutely ghastly

Wonder why the beeb are not allowed to show the whole thing then Seems a bit petty!

Norma, a little naughtiness from time to time does all of us, including dogs, the world of good sometimes so I hope that they enjoy their stretch out on the wrong bed!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Bitkin
I wish you could see mr Fritz his heads on the pillow and he's eyeing up my mug of coffee he's a buxxer as he loves his coffee as long as its Kenco Rich black no sugar what a weird dog no wonder their called the muppets strange dogs we have totally doo Lally must take it off their owners
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >