View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Afternoon all. Popped int Epping for some Piriton free parking on the weekend and a much nicer place to amble around and the had a little market and some dancers and singers for some arts academy which we stood and watched for a while.

Got a really achey throat and feeling really drained so I think I may be fighting off a bug.
House all ship shape well as good as it can be with a continually shedding slobbering hound.

Linda enjoy your afternoon.
Lorraine have a good time in Inverness and I hope you find those pink Doc Martens.
Pat sounds like a successful day for you shopping wise shame about the sausage and mash.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Oooh haven't been to Epping for yonks. Used to go for a drive out to Epping Forest on a Sunday afternoon sometimes and find a little tea shoppe!

Sorry you're not feeling good Lynn. I hate these ailments where you 'can't quite put your finger on exactly what the problem is' but feel sort of rotten all over.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Dear Lord! Been down filling hwb etc and was happily engrossed again when an indignant WOOF made me realise I had left the dogs out.. They are safe but they prefer to be near me. What a forgettery I am developing
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Epping is nice we live about 5 mins away by car.
Shame we can't afford to live there or Theydon Bois which also sits in the forest.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Afternoon all,

I spent most of the morning helping my friend empty the wedding marquee of their personal stuff, gathering lost property (of which there was loads), and then came home armed with beautiful flower displays as they have far too many to keep. The dogs have had a quick walk and have free run of the garden but are choosing to shadow me
I'm desperately trying to have a nap but for some reason our house is like a hive of activity today

The wedding was perfect yesterday and all the guests mixed in so well. It did rain as we all went in to church (in Wimbledon) but by the time we came out it was dry and remained dry for the rest of the day. We were on a lovely table of guests and we all had such a laugh together and to be honest a riotous time. Lots of fab food, drink, company and dancing. The bride and groom looked stunning.

I am so sorry but I really can't comment on all the posts from yesterday and today suffice to say: I hope you all enjoy today, any poorly people or dogs are feeling better.

I'll be back as 'normal' tomorrow ............ not sure that 'normal' is the right description of me

Take care and see you all tomorrow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Afternoon jenny. Sounds like a busy day for you today. I think tomorrow you may well be sleeping the day away.

Have fun tonight if you can get out the door. It sounds like the boys are hatching a plan.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 02:28 PM
Sounds like a lovely wedding yesterday jenny. Hope you manage to get out tonight without any traumas.
My flowers arrived still well alive together with a lickle box of chockies The house looks & smells like a flower shop now. That's 3 lots I've got. One off OH,& one each off the two children. I just said to OH anybody would think I'm awkward to buy for & can't think of anything else I need He said when you look back to when we met neither of us had anything except each other & now we've still got each other but got everything we need as well.
Taff is flaked out now - he's done tons of running after his ball in the park. Don't suppose he'll stay that way for long.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Must remember to check in here tomorrow to see jenny.g in 'normal' mode lol!

Great news about your flowers Taffsmum. I'm such a dork - I thought you'd ordered some flowers to be sent to you in the post (to put in the garden or summat) lol! They are your Birthday flowers duh!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Lynne glad the flowers are still alive.

Looks like we have sold.
Waiting for Gorden to get back with Dillon to confirm the price they have offered is the price we agreed and if it is we will be looking at houses hopefully Monday.
They have been staying with my neighbour Anne and Mike Tom's mum and dad for the week stalking the house.
They wanted it when it first went on the market but didn't have the deposit. Then Lisa's mum said they would remortgage their house for half the deposit Anne and Mike said they could raise the other half of the deposit. Of course by then we had taken it off but Tom's dad Mike saw us the other day and was asking what we were doing and we said well we are considering selling again but having a break for a bit then of course it it was all systems go from there.

We are having a coffee then popping down to tell them we will accept their offer. Now the hard work and stress really starts.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 04:30 PM

It will all go like a dream now! Not every house sale and purchase has to be a stressful nightmare. All you gotta do is find one you want now lol!

Oh yippee so happy for you!
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »