Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-06-2013, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by Labrador Lover View Post
...[snip]... there is no need for quote boxes if you highlight the name of to whom the message is addressed.
Sometimes a specific point needs to be addressed, which might be of interest to others, in which case it is easy enough to just quote that part as a [snip] as above.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 08:39 AM
Jenny I trust you are ok, my back is much better but my legs and knees are what are troubling me now. They say use your knees to save your back but what happens when your knees are riddle with arthritis too? Have a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Malka yes you are right provided we try to avoid these long pages of quotes with small comments.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Bev I have everything crossed the move goes ahead.
Life is very stressful for you too at the moment I don't think they take that into account.

Morning Moyra. I do hope you are not in so much pain today.

Helena that is a big thing with big teef lurking in your garden.

Morning jenny. Enjoy the wedding I hope it is drier where you are. That's nice of your son to take the day off to look after the dogs that means you can really let your hair down.

Back from a rather muggy damp walk. Sheets in the wash and unless this weather does a dramatic u turn they will be drying in the tumbler.

Off to do poached eggs on toast a cuppa and watch POG before getting stuck into housework.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 09:04 AM
Good morning everyone

Helena - gosh, those must be hungry slugs you have over there!

Thanks for the sleep wishes - I did sleep a little better last night! And no, I'm not keen on children's parties - you guessed then!

We didn't go in the fields today because the crops are quite high and all wet after the rain. We went around the village instead and I was amazed by all the cars parked outside people's houses, some parked quite irresponsibly. It's because of the children outside the village attending the school - it gets quite busy up there at school times. I wouldn't be happy to live there and find cars overhanging my drive!

Carys kindly gave Michael and me her cold so the three of us are sniffing. She has a tough day today because she has a spelling test, maths test and handwriting test. She's been working hard. (Proud mum.)

I'm going to make some cheese and veg muffins for Michael for lunch then take him to my parents before going to a Mass at school. Then I'll take Carys to my parents and have a couple of hours to myself! No doubt I'll end up taking Loki out and going shopping.

I hope everyone has a good day today.
xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 09:07 AM
Happy Birthday to Lynne
Hope you have a lovely day, pouring down here, so I imagine it will be the same 20 miles up the East Lancs
Don't eat too much choklit and if Tina White calls round tell her you have none
LYNN Your hair is Platinum NOT Grey
I seriously doubt that the people who are after your house would be going to the bank to get a mortgage and the parents helping with the deposit would be doing it if the outcome wasn't (in their minds at least) a foregone conclusion. Stop stressing out now, and concentrate on what you will do after everything has been agreed and you have measured up the pool liner to see if it will fit in the removal van
HELENA OMG that whatever it is certainly has big teefs doesn't it, I have checked the Norties teefs and there are no traces of pants there and also checked kennels and no pieces of pants, so you haven't had a quick visit from them overnight. Hope Dave has now fixed the car and is on his way home for a nice dinner and sympathy.
JENNY Enjoy the day, hope it dries out a bit there, heavy rain here. Whatever you do, cover up that silk coat, because you will be mortified if something happens to it.
Really lovely of your son to take the day off work to help out with the dogs. Fingers crossed the bride gets some sunshine.
BEV That's a good idea about Charley coming back to help you move isn't it, Ash is bound to be busy in the day with work, so even if she just comes over for a couple of days it will take the weight off your shoulders as she can pack and organise whilst you are at work or at the other house. Glad to see the woman you are swopping with has made contact and was obviously unaware of what needed to be done officialdom wise. You and Lily have a good day at your Greyhound stand this weekend.
MALKA Was thinking of you last night and hoping that all was quiet with Pereg, have got my fingers crossed here that the rise in the dosage helps her. Take care of yourself please.
NIPPY Your kitchen is going to smell gorgeous with all the baking and it is so lovely to think of you and your granddaughters all there together making things for the party. Piccie of the cake please Hope you feel a bit better this morning after the shocking news about your friend.
MOYRA Its my fingers and knees this morning, have just taken painkillers and hoping it eases off a little, if it carries on raining then I have no excuse but to do the cleaning.
HARVEY Thinking of you all today, will seem so very empty without her
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Morning everyone and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNNE xxxx have a great day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 09:40 AM
Morning Linda. sorry to hear you have a cold.
I hope Carys does well in her tests. I took Dillon over the field and all the grass seeds are wet and suck to him. Grrrrr so off to give him a brush in a minute.
Try to get some sleep while yo have the time.

Morning June. Rain for you too. Ha ha platinum yes that's right.
Stopped stressing still no housework done either.
Enjoy your day.

Morning Elaine.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 09:41 AM
TW, sorry to hear it is your fingers and Knees that are playing up today. Generally my painful joints are below the waist although I have been known to suffer in the winter with my fingers and elbows. I take tramadol all the time every six hours but sometimes it gets so bad I have to take paracetamol extra strength as well as the tramadol seems to have lost their power, although having said that one wonders what I would be like without them. I hope yours eases up a bit as the day wears on. Take care.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Have been looking for Lynne's birthday thread and can't find it, can someone send me a link please.
Looking like the rain has stopped, need to check but if it has will get girls out for a quickie before it starts again
Rang my breeder to tell her about Mabs's clear eye test (she is also Registrar of our Breed Registry) and she is very pleased for me, as Mabs is her granddaughter as well she is double happy She says the rain has stopped there and the sun is trying to come out.
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »