Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 05:39 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread. (Friday).

Morning everyone.
Well today we are kicking off our new look daily thread not much different just the odd subtle change.
I can't remember if we decided to leave the title the same or not so I have done what is usual. I don't know about anyone else but I find it helpful to have a reminder which day it is.

Weather here wet I am not sure if it is still raining but underfoot is wet it rained from around tea time and was still raining at 10pm when I went to bed. So it seems it might be a damp day. Of course we shouldn't be surprised it's Wimbledon fortnight and Glastonbury. Always rains.

Not much on here today a bit more in depth cleaning for this viewing tomorrow and some catch up TV. Of course before that it will be a damp walk with Dillon its a good job I have plenty of incense sticks to help remove the damp dog smell by tomorrow.

Harvey Just to let you know you, Alena and Rianna are still in our thoughts.

Lorraine Glad you are feeling a bit better. Well done on your congratulations last night and I hope your long walk over the weekend helps you see your way.

Helena I hope Dave manages to fix that car knowing Dave I am sure he will and that he manages to make it home tonight.

Sally I hope you are feeling less tearful today after the task you needed to get done last night. I still shed a tear for my dad after 14 years.

Jackie Hoping Millie is ok haven't seen you around for few days. Also Chris that everything is ok with Gary and your mum.

Malka Hoping you and Pereg have a had a peaceful night.

Lynne A very happy birthday. Don't eat too many cakes.

I am hoping all my boldness has worked and the extra snazzy bit I have done for Lynne.

Yay just checked it on the preview post and it has.

Enjoy your Friday and stay safe. See you all later.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-06-2013, 06:03 AM

Ooh, I like the snazzy new look!

Well we got through another day OK, with only a short period of pacing and nagging during the evening - possibly because I gave Da Booga a herbal calming pill when she started as I did not want her to get too worked up. Stayed up until gone midnight - sent her out for a final pee while I switched off my PC and the little woke me to go out an hour after I had zonked off. I think that was the only time during the night but I was so kernackered that I cannot remember.

I also forgot to close the trissim on the small window in my bedroom before going to bed [remembered the two big ones] so when the alarm woke me at 7am it was far too light to go back to sleep. Oh well, I have a huge chunk of pumpkin to prep for freezing, so it is good that I am up early!

Still thinking of Harvey and Alena, and hoping that Rhianna is not missing her pal too much.

Happy Birthday Lynne! - I hope you have a lovely day!

I hope the rain stays off and that the sun shines on you all.

Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 06:10 AM
Morning all

Dark here and oppressive and I am upset re attacks on my other posts frankly and upchucking now again. There are quiet and sensible ways to discuss and personal attck is not one of them..OF COURSE with family top breeders in Canada I see things differently and really it would be fine if folk just agreed to differ.

I would be irresponsible not to record the darknesses re this chemical
Have had to cancel market as am too sick and I needed this aggro like a hole ion the head. Family have been asked to go to Haiti to help as the situation there is appalling; babies dying and we fuss re convenient and costly chemicals that are extras and can be replaced by careful management.

Weeping here; off a while as Have work to do to try to raise funds without leaving my bed.. Hunger is such a terrible ordeal and for a baby to have to endure and trying to save then is all I care about now l have done my best re dogsey but this is too much.

I warned is all and no need for unkindness or attack such as there was.

LOGGing out.. sorry I was apparently not right for thee but I did no wrong and this is not fair

Blessings and peace and I mean that
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 06:13 AM
Morning Malka apart from the bits of nagging I am glad to hear
Pereg and you had a better night.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Rose sorry to her you are still under the weather.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 06:22 AM
Good morning Lynn, Malka, Rose and everyone else

I bet you're excited this morning Lynn, I'm excited for you!

Lynne, A Very Happy Birthday to you, and I hope today will help to bring everything back to normal, that's going on around you.xx

Harvey, Still thinking of you and Alena, not forgetting Rianna, hope you're getting through this awful, awful time.xx

Rose, aww gaawd, somebody gone upsetting you again, it's so unlike Dogsey to be like this. Hopefully, when you've calmed down you'll be back.xxx

Well, I woke up to carnage on the lawn. The carrier bag that was sat outside the back door with 2 pairs of Dave's old trousers in it and an old baking tray were again spread around the lawn like a car crash. I am going to take a picture later of the big chunk that's been taken out of his trousers, cos it's a huge, clean bite out of them, definitely not a fox, and such a clean cut, it was cut with razor sharp teef Methinks it's Mr Badger.

Funnilly enough, when I was all tucked up in bed last night and some idiots had big, booming fireworks across the other side of the woods, Zena wasn't happy, she even wanted to get up on my bed, and I thought it was the fireworks. When they stopped, she was still like it, so I asked her if she wanted to go out, so she leaped off the bed. As she raced down the hallway she let out a huuuuuge growl Jeesus Christ I thought somebody must have got in the back door or summat so I put the lights on and thankfully, nobody was there (I did check all the wardrobes though lol!). I made sure I put her collar and lead on, and she was desperate to get out there and when she did, her tail curled right up, she dragged me up all the steps to the top, but nothing seemed to be there. I know the badgers come around 9 pm so I never let her out there after that, and this was gone 10pm. Hmmmm, might get Dave to check all the big holes he filled in with slabs a while ago. You can't stop them, they've taken down the neighbour's fence once to get in, but I'm going to have to be very carefull indeed when I let Zena out in the evenings now.

Off up the park this morning to sort out in the office what I should have done yesterday when I was busy with that pressure washer.

Hope everyone is fine today along with the doglets, and enjoy your day, at least it's Friday today, yayyyyy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 06:38 AM
Morning Helena.
That must of been scarey for a while there.
Blimey those badgers can do some damage I know. Good job Dave's leg wasn't in those trousers.
Good luck at the park today.

Not sure if I am excited or not. Bit worried it all came out of the blue and has unnerved me somewhat. Plus Michael is still in a very funny mood and that doesn't help my nerves.
I am not good at not being in control and not knowing what's going on. I like to get everything sorted and then I can relax.
Hey ho as you say Helena it will all come right and sort itself out and what will be will be.
They may not like the lay out of the house yet all are different here. Some are the original layout some have been changed not sure if his mum and dad's has been changed or is the original layout.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 06:48 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Helena.
That must of been scarey for a while there.
Blimey those badgers can do some damage I know. Good job Dave's leg wasn't in those trousers.
Good luck at the park today.

Not sure if I am excited or not. Bit worried it all came out of the blue and has unnerved me somewhat. Plus Michael is still in a very funny mood and that doesn't help my nerves.
I am not good at not being in control and not knowing what's going on. I like to get everything sorted and then I can relax.
Hey ho as you say Helena it will all come right and sort itself out and what will be will be.
They may not like the lay out of the house yet all are different here. Some are the original layout some have been changed not sure if his mum and dad's has been changed or is the original layout.
No point in worrying about the unnecessary Lynn, it could well be different to their own layout, but they might actually prefer yours! You can only wait and see, but try not to worry over something that is nothing to worry about really - is it?!!! Good luck with Michael and his sad mood.xxx

Off out with Zena now, and it's all dull and wet this morning.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 06:49 AM
Hiya
Well serious party preparations today. My two Gdaughters are coming and we are making Quiches, s.rolls etc
I have made Abbie a congratulations cake but it is a surprise so I won't be able to ice that until she goes home
Then I must blitz the house
Hope everyone is well. Helena I don't like the sound of your nocturnal visitor Harvey, still thinking of you.
Happy Birthday Lynne
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 06:53 AM
Morning Jenny. good luck with your marathon today and of course the party itself tomorrow. If you are still awake to enjoy it.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »