Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Oh yes, legs and other areas Holidays next week, saves a lot of hassle but I'll give you that, it's certainly not for the faint hearted
I must be one of the luckiest people on this planet. I have never ever had to wax, shave or anything else, my legs, I just don't seem to grow hairs except on my head
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I must be one of the luckiest people on this planet. I have never ever had to wax, shave or anything else, my legs, I just don't seem to grow hairs except on my head
Neither do I about twice a year I shave under arms & thats it
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 06:53 PM
H - that phone call you are about to make will be quite something.........you say SHE talks a lot I hope that Dave gets something sorted out with his neck soon, because knowing exactly what the problem is, is three quarters of the battle isn't it.

Nippy and Taffsmum, you lucky things you!! I don't do waxing but have to sort my legs and underarms out on a regular basis. There clearly must be something the matter with the pair of you.........yes, that's it, you are abnormal

Lynn that really is wonderful news about Gill, you must be so happy.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Me too

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
H - that phone call you are about to make will be quite something.........you say SHE talks a lot I hope that Dave gets something sorted out with his neck soon, because knowing exactly what the problem is, is three quarters of the battle isn't it.

Nippy and Taffsmum, you lucky things you!! I don't do waxing but have to sort my legs and underarms out on a regular basis. There clearly must be something the matter with the pair of you.........yes, that's it, you are abnormal

Lynn that really is wonderful news about Gill, you must be so happy.
Me and Lynne are the normal ones not you werewolves
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Am green with envy at you and Nippy I would look like a mammoth if I didn't...I kid you not
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Hmph, don't worry Eileen - when the rest of us stop growing hair on our legs and underarms due to advancing age, Nippy and Taffsmum will suddenly start sprouting in all SORTS of places In fact they will probably need horse clippers to deal with it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Yeah Sally, shaving between your pads must be oh so annoying after so many years of it.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Just back from a pedi, medi and a wax( ouch) thought I was due a little pampering Think we may be in for a thunder storm,Lacey will love that Hope everyone had a good day
What's a 'medi'?

I'm lucky - fair skinned, blue eyed, hardly any body hair at all and never had to wax anything in my life! Don't need to do underarms all the time and don't need to shave legs either.

Greek Cypriot girls nearly all have to shave or wax from the neck to the ankles. They are the hairiest race on the planet. They don't call them 'hairy @rsed Greeks' for nothing lol!

As for the men - well for those who don't get waxed - think King Kong. Waxing is BIG business here!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Enjoy your chat Helena.
Evening Sally has OH a dent in his head where the saucepan hit him wen he mentioned making curry.
I have never waxed I'm too much of a wimp. Always had to shave legs and under arms regular until recently and finished the menopause can get a way with a couple of weeks in between now.
Gill just sent a text she is just leaving the hospital another very very long day for her.

Well for once my son has listened to me this is youngest son he has been very down and sleeping lots recently. I suggested yesterday making an appointment for the Dr and maybe a blood test. He promised me has has no worries so he is either under the weather or the dreaded depression is raising its ugly head again.
He sent a text to say he won't be home tonight isn't feeling to great has an extra days work tomorrow and has made an appointment for the Dr for the 5th. The earliest appointment he can get.
He must be feeling unwell then as none of us rush to the Dr unless absolutely necessary.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
What's a 'medi'?

I'm lucky - fair skinned, blue eyed, hardly any body hair at all and never had to wax anything in my life! Don't need to do underarms all the time and don't need to shave legs either.

Greek Cypriot girls nearly all have to shave or wax from the neck to the ankles. They are the hairiest race on the planet. They don't call them 'hairy @rsed Greeks' for nothing lol!

As for the men - well for those who don't get waxed - think King Kong. Waxing is BIG business here!
Manicure
Page 7 of 15 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »