Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2013, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
In shock here after looking at incontinence stuff online; would need a bank loan!!

Could probably get from dr BUT the public health nurse is married to my landlord so am keeping quiet. One firm offered free samples so that is on the way. They wanted my phone number of course but did not get it

Improvisation hovers

But how do folk manage at all, at all..
Rosebud, bite the bullet and go the dr route, why should you be out of pocket when there's a less expensive way( hopefully) Disgusting the prices charged for neccessities
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2013, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Rosebud, bite the bullet and go the dr route, why should you be out of pocket when there's a less expensive way( hopefully) Disgusting the prices charged for neccessities
LL might get worried re his mattress etc! lol

I will be DEVIOUS. Write to the dr and see what happens next.. I don't even KNOW if they would be free.... The ones I want are non disposable and that is what raises the cost and probably would not be free anyways.

Devious is great! And avoids those horrible receptionists too!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-06-2013, 01:41 PM
Afternoon all
Hope your all having a good day
Helena
Your right stitched up good n proper never mind don't want to let anyone down now I've said I'd do it
Tw
Hope your having a good day ,yes still had the usual daily grind too do ,consider your sheets done creases free ha ha
Nippy
HELLO HELLO for missing you out
Eileen
Enjoy your me time maybe 1wee txt just to put you mind at rest ,bet your daughters having an exciting time
Mrs Pat
Sorry to hear your feeling poorly ,yes your right won't need any training have a masters degree in dish washing being a right old scrubber
Going to try n catch 40 winks
Take care everyone hope to catch up later xxxx
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2013, 02:01 PM
For Tang...

Sitting abed crocheting owls' eyes!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Very blowy and cool outside, however sun is now out, it has been a bit overcast but has brightened up considerably.
Took Mabs and Keshi onto the field and had a look upriver to see if I could see my island peeping its head up, and it was there, so decided to take Cariad and Lona over there, which I did. Karen with Kaya (Gypsy Princess) rang so did the Happy Birthday bit and we had a good gossip, she is coming over next Saturday and we will have a girlie afternoon with chocolate
Have tidied yard, skipped out and am now sat eating poached eggs on toast with a cup of tea and triple choc chip muffin to follow.
I am right at the end of the month and my works pension won't be in till the first (Karen says it will be in early because its Monday,, so I am going to check on that one) so no money for Asda Casualty, got food and things in to take me through to Saturday and state pension day having paid the Casualty Dept a rather lengthy visit on Saturday
Oh thanks for doing the sheets Norma, will send Cariad up with her back pack on to collect them, Lona may well come to as she is bored now.
I really need to hoover the stairs now as they never got done yesterday with me ending sorting papers out and chucking stuff, however I don't half feel a nanny nap coming on now you mention it Helena.
That caravan biz you have running, why not buy another couple and then they will more than replace the money from the garage because it doesn't sound like Dave is in lurve with it anymore and it seems to give him more heartache than hard cash You are a wonderwoman
Eileen your daughter will NOT love you if you are on the phone half the time - you are an embarrassment now unless it is for money for something, face it, get over it, and get a new hairdo
Hope you're feeling better this afternoon, and Malka, you are a Very Norty Girl
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2013, 02:28 PM
TW, hairdo sounds wonderful but have rather tight natural curly hair and hairdressers are normally like this as to what to do with it!! Daughter will no doubt be breaking her heart at the absence of her precious mother( NOT) but as she is gone, older daughter off with her boyfriend and hubby not home till Friday, I suddenly feel unemployed!!!Imagined it'd be great,dinner for one and all that All change when friends get out of work Oh but guess what I had for lunch.....a banana and a yogurt( BIO ONE)
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2013, 02:38 PM
TW, hairdo sounds wonderful but have rather tight natural curly hair and hairdressers are normally like this as to what to do with it!! Daughter will no doubt be breaking her heart at the absence of her precious mother( NOT) but as she is gone, older daughter off with her boyfriend and hubby not home till Friday, I suddenly feel unemployed!!!Imagined it'd be great,dinner for one and all that All change when friends get out of work Oh but guess what I had for lunch.....a banana and a yogurt( BIO ONE)
Sounds very good.. a real change..Enjoy!

Not been near a hairdresser for at least 50 years....
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Sounds very good.. a real change..Enjoy!

Not been near a hairdresser for at least 50 years....
Have visions of your hair trailing behind you like a huge long wedding veil train!!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Have visions of your hair trailing behind you like a huge long wedding veil train!!
Hmmmm SCISSORS are great! ...Living in remote areas makes you very self sufficient and I never liked folk messing with my head!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Hmmmm SCISSORS are great! ...Living in remote areas makes you very self sufficient and I never liked folk messing with my head!
Mental note to self; no messin with Rosebuds head! Does that mean other vital parts are open to negotiation?
Page 6 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »