register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Chicken and bacon pie (1/3rd of it) with veg, then watermelon for after.
Probably get through a bounty or something a bit later on I would think
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Chicken and bacon pie (1/3rd of it) with veg, then watermelon for after.
Probably get through a bounty or something a bit later on I would think
Don't you dare share any of that with you know who!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Who???
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 07:54 PM
Who???
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Evening all,

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Phew, well the future FiL was hard work. Bless him he is obviously still in a state of deep grief. Very little conversation, so I put the cricket on the TV because he is a big cricket fan.....what happened it was rained off
My hubby is 75 next Saturday and he has only gone and invited the FiL to his party. Mind you he was very pleased to be invited it was the most animation he showed all the time he was here.
I feel totally shattered now, can't wait for bed time
Oh dear Jenny What a strain it must have been for all concerned . It must have been hard for the F-i-L meeting you all when his departed wife should have been there too. I don't think men cope in situations as well as women but well done you for having the idea of putting the cricket on ..... I can just imagine what you thought when you realised it was rained off I hope to goodness that your prospective son-in-law will be at the party so that it is not down to you to entertain him.

Originally Posted by lore View Post
He's not happy about it but he's said nothing. Think he's going with if you can't say anything nice...
Davie loves it though, and I was told I look younger. My mate is a great hairdresser.
What a misery guts he is . I bet you look gorgeous and how sweet that Davie loves it though . Your OH is probably thinking you look so lovely he's worried about competition of maybe he thinks you are having an affair

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Not too wet here today, but oh so windy and so many of the roses have been battered which has resulted in the fish pond being covered in petals. There was little point in clearing it as petals fell as fast as I could hook them out, so that will be a job for tomorrow along with everything else that I couldn't be bothered to deal with today
Will be in and out through the evening to see what's what.
Isn't it a shame ...... this blessed wind wrecking your roses. Its been blowing huge lumps of dry moss off our roof and the dogs keep eating it before I have time to pick them up Consequently Flash now has the most disgusting upset stomach

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Evening all. Too many posts to catch up with sorry.
But to all those who are still feeling poorly or have aches and pains wishing you well very soon.
Well the rain held off for the fete but it was very windy.
PooR Joel played his football games so well but the first goal he scored was an own goal.. He made up for it though by scoring one of the winning goals and his team went on to win the gold medals well gold coloured which he was chuffed with as last year they got silver. Plus his dad was very proud of him being an avid footballer himself.
He also won a coconut and two footballs in the foot ball tombola so a good afternoon was had by all.
Except Uncle Michael who went along but had to go home due to a hangover.
The fete sounded really successful and bless Joel. He must have been mortified when he realised he'd scored on own goal in front of his Dad etc. Well done him for scoring one of winning goals though. As for Uncle Michael having to leave due to a hangover

Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Anyone else going to watch the The White Queen 9pm onBBC1 episode 2 tonight
Trying not to nod off !!!!
Hi Norma - I missed last weeks episode and OH is watching something incredibly boring so no I won't be watching it

Hi June - Having just read your post I think I'm going to decamp into another room as I want to see the horse

I'm off to visit my Mum in the morning so that will leave me the following three mornings to try and get an outfit for the wedding on Friday ..... although I'm not holding my breath.

See you all tomorrow and sleep well especially those of you who have back pain (((hugs))).
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Don't you dare share any of that with you know who!!!
Who???
YesWHO Not that I'm nosey of course.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
YesWHO Not that I'm nosey of course.
Just the dog!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Do you have any particular one in mind, there are 4 of them remember
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Do you have any particular one in mind, there are 4 of them remember
The one that gets the yogurt!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2013, 08:23 PM
All of them do, had it last night as a matter of fact, along with cottage cheese actually
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »