View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2011, 08:20 PM
To be honest the poor dogs are better of without knobs like this.
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2011, 08:28 PM
So sorry Pilgrim. I started a new thread tonight on a subject you had already covered. My apologies. Luckily has been spotted and incorporated.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
So sorry Pilgrim. I started a new thread tonight on a subject you had already covered. My apologies. Luckily has been spotted and incorporated.
I much prefer your topic description though
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 08:11 AM
It's sad but sometimes people that return rescue dogs don't always tell the truth about the reasons for bringing them back. There have been cases where the dog has been accused of aggressive behaviour, but the rescue staff are completely bemused because that sort of behaviour has never shown before. Obviously they still have to take it seriously & obviously they question the owners about the precise circumstances under which the aggression occurred. But sometimes things just don't ring true. Now that poor dog's chances of finding a good home are scuppered & it may have to spend many more months in kennels before someone else is prepared to give it a chance.

And the other side of the coin is that some dogs given over to rescues are said to be lovely calm dogs without an ounce of aggression ~ then the rehoming staff find out that the dog has food aggression, handling issues or DA.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4