24-01-2012, 09:01 PM
I so hope you get your results soon, H *Hugs*

I know how it feels to be kept waiting around
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Thanks Lou.xx

Now, this might come as a surprise to a lot of you, but ........ the doctor has just rung me, and he's very pleased to tell me that my brain is completely NORMAL!!! Yes, that's affirmative, I do have one, and it's the same as everyone else's, and there I was thinking......

He said there are no signs of swelling inside the head, no fluid, no water, and the pain I have, is the swelling on the outer tissues, which has built up with fluid, hence the painful episodes, especially when lying down, it will build up again. PHEW!!

I told you he was an ok doctor down there, and he kept his promise, so I shall be making a note of his name and hopefully, if I have a problem with something else (quite likely!), then it's him I will want to see.

Thanks to all of you for your fantastic support, and the good old laugh as per usual, it's the only way I could have coped! Oh I am sooooo relieved now, and only time will heal it now I suppose, and I must be very careful about how I do things in future and be more careful with myself (how many times did I tell my mother to do that - I get more like her every day!!!) Thanks again.xxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Well I am surprised abut the brain being normal.

Joking aside good news. The amount of time you have had to wait it is a good job there was nothing seriously wrong.

Maybe you need to invest in a crash helmet and knee and elbow protectors.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-01-2012, 11:14 AM
You might think about one of these for the future safety of your lovely, healthy brain...

Which colour do you think would suit you best?!

[delighted to hear you are OK Nechda Sheli - you really had me worried.] (((hugs)))

xx
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-01-2012, 11:22 AM
So, it is true that No News is Good News.

What a relief that there is no swelling inside the skull. You must be in immense pain. Now you must take your own advice that whilst you are resting, you are healing. You'll be able to rest now that the worry has been taken away.

Lots of slobbery kisses from the gruesome twosome (and that's only me n Mark

Good news, H x x x
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Phew, what a relief!! You're worse than our dogs - trying to worry us all to death

Seriously pleased that there's nothing wrong other than that related to the bump

Now lady - be more careful in future !!!!!!!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Well I am surprised abut the brain being normal.

Joking aside good news. The amount of time you have had to wait it is a good job there was nothing seriously wrong.

Maybe you need to invest in a crash helmet and knee and elbow protectors.
Dave has always said that Lynn, he wonders I'm still alive the way I rush about, legs always covered in bruises, but that's me, must try and slow down and think before I act in future, this one has really knocked me for six!xx

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
You might think about one of these for the future safety of your lovely, healthy brain...

Which colour do you think would suit you best?!

[delighted to hear you are OK Nechda Sheli - you really had me worried.] (((hugs)))

xx
Thanks grandma, you can put that suitcase away now, you won't be needing it for me anyways, I'm really going to be ultra careful with meself now, honest! As for those hats, well, I gotta think about me street cred haven't I, so I'll give those a pass, and invest in a proper cycling hat. I can't believe I never thought of wearing one before, the way I whiz down these steep, muddy hills without a care in the world Never again!xxx

Originally Posted by Deb/Pugglepup View Post
So, it is true that No News is Good News.

What a relief that there is no swelling inside the skull. You must be in immense pain. Now you must take your own advice that whilst you are resting, you are healing. You'll be able to rest now that the worry has been taken away.

Lots of slobbery kisses from the gruesome twosome (and that's only me n Mark

Good news, H x x x
Lol, thanks Debs Yes, I'm going to take it easy, try and slow down, and engage this prescious piece of grey matter that almost got hurt, doesn't bear thinking about being half brain dead, coz it doesn't repair itself once damaged, so better look after what I've got. A lesson learned indeedy! xxxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-01-2012, 11:48 AM
This is why you must take the utmost care of your bonce...

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Now, this might come as a surprise to a lot of you, but ........ the doctor has just rung me, and he's very pleased to tell me that my brain is completely NORMAL!!! Yes, that's affirmative, I do have one, and it's the same as everyone else's,
What can I say....................er....................bette r not say anything

Seriously, I am so glad it's all worked out OK and there was no need to worry, but I still think you needed that information much sooner, but all's well that ends well as they say
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Sooooooooo glad it is all ok H!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx
Page 17 of 19 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 >