Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 09:01 PM

Strictly dance fever

SOoooooooooo I know its nearly over but who watches??? surely I am not the only one in the world (clearly not or the ugly boring danny and jodie would be out by now) but none of my family or friends watch and i need to talk about it!! i am gutted nathan and kristy went but over the moon that my faves sadie and joseph are still in!!!!!! i thought their second dance tonight was fantastic!!!! i know danny and jodie are good dancers but this is part reality show and they are very annoying ggrrrr. so come on all you closet strictly dance fever fans come chat to me
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-05-2005, 09:03 PM
dont watch it sorry Katy
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 09:05 PM
don't watch it either katy sorry
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 09:06 PM
ok now i am all sad and lonely
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 09:08 PM
awww don't be katy ((((((hugs)))))) i don't watch cos i don't like graham norton
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 09:09 PM
ohhhh katy i love danny and jodie they are amazing
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 09:10 PM
see katy u're not on ur own
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 09:11 PM
ah staffiemad i knew i could count on you lol. i agree danny and jodie are fabulous dancers but he is so thick and as soon as he talks i just wanna nod off. and she is so controlling and bossy and she thinks she is fab! i dont like people like that. sadie and joseph are normal people who are just amazingly talented and i think their choreography is just amazing and that lift they did tonight sent shivers down my spine and i was a mess after they did dirty dancing routine last week they got it perfect as i know that dance off by heart!!! how sad am i!!!!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 09:13 PM
i missed last weeks, i am upset about thats cus was on sunday, i kinda love jodee and danny thier dance was amazing tonight, but so was sadie and joesphe

both wonderful
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2005, 09:20 PM
i think james and claire are going to win tho and i will tell you why. ok this is how sad i am! are you ready!! i worked out that as clare and james got the lowest vote from judges today 1 point but kristy and nathan got 3 points. to have knocked them out they must of got the full 4 points from the public. as the lowest kristy and nathan could of got was 1 from public making 4 in total so to knock them out james and clare needed 4 points so must be most popular with public!!1 scary thought
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >