View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gaz
Dogsey Senior
Male 

28-01-2007, 11:11 PM
we have brought a new Dyson the model designed for pet hair removal, as our dog is white and we have a brown carpet the Dyson is needed, if this dont work I am buying a white carpet.
As to where you find dog hairs this is an embarrassing one, my gem spends quite a bit of time laying on me, so when I have a bath I even found some dog hairs in my BELLY BUTTON. Is there any stranger places than that, please no sarky comments lol
susanatlasinski
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-01-2007, 11:41 PM
living with 6 huskies, everything i eat or drink has hair in it, even when I go out to dinner I still find Husky hairs in my food! I can't wear black, by Dyson lives permenantly in the cornor of the living room...there's just no point in putting it away, my garden looks like it's been snowing at grooming time.....but I wouldn't change them for the world
ozmutt
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-01-2007, 02:41 AM
After years of having German Shepherds, plus a Golden Retriever, plus a Samoyed ---hair everywhere!

I've finally got a dog that doesn't shed hair everywhere!

She's not the most beautiful, but I only need to comb and brush her each fortnight -- and I only get about a half handful of hair off her!

Even my house-cleaner has remarked how "clean" the house is! And she only comes once a fortnight to do the "heavy!"

Yay for a Border ColliexCattlexKelpie!!!
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2007, 11:34 AM
I just got a new Dyson - the one for allergies - but it is the same model number as the one for dog hairs. It is really powerful I have to say!
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2007, 12:23 PM
When we built this house 10 yrs ago we put in an integral hoover. It has a huge long hose that reaches all over the house and goes into a hole in the wall at the foot of the stairs. It works a dream. We have only one carpet tho, in my daughters room. But hard floors are a dawdle with this hoover. And yes, we have the tumble weed effect most days too. Strange places to find hair? not strange but the tumble dryer is great for getting the hair off things.
x
Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Oh im always finding big long Chihuahua hairs everywhere. Next time you make a cuppa have a look at the top of it next to the light bet you find a rouge floater!!
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2007, 03:54 PM
I have a Dyson and it usually gives up after about Six months(its never unplugged) so it goes back to Costco's and they give me a New one

I nearly Died last Night Choking on a Dog Hair(well maybe not Died but it did make me cough a bit )
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-01-2007, 06:48 PM
lol @ amie i don't want to know how much is inside.
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
lol @ amie i don't want to know how much is inside.

I have always said
since owning Leos when I die if they cut me open I will look like those Old Teddies that where stuffed with Horse Hair
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-01-2007, 07:20 PM
lol well it makes 2 of us then, never quite thought of it like that.
the worst bit is in your eye, thinking its an eyelash and its long and wavy.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4