View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 04:25 PM
.... and then he'll have to get a bigger shed won't he!! I wish you could go to him with your bad neck, I couldn't recommend anyone higher for what he's achieved with me. I've already warned him I've been singing his praises, and knowing I live in a small village with a very big gob a good word spreads like wildfire around here, so he might have ordered one as we speak! I'm definitely going to get one of my friends up there who has suffered with sciatica since Christmas but is sadly waiting for a hospital appt with the physio's, but as he told me, they won't do what he does, and not in a shed either!!!!

If you've got severe pain, don't mess around with hospital physio's, or your local beauty salon massages, get yourself down to a Sports Injury Clinic - they're the boys in the know!
Navigator
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Sounds like things are going good Soon you will be picking up pebbles behind you, with your teeth, by bending over backwards.

Massages are like medicine, the more they hurt the better they work - but they can become addictive - with my accupuncturist, I have to fake it.
I keep complaining about long gone pains and she keeps on massaging. And its pure ...blissss...ummm-m-m--m.

zzzzzzz
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Glad he has done some good, was it Geoff Green ?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 05:47 PM
You're right there Tom, I think I'm addicted already and when I asked him today about future appointments, he said he will whittle it down each time I say I'm feeling fine, until it's just a once a month thing, which he recommends for anyone, and after all, I think I'm worth spending £32 a month on ME, when I think how much I'm spending on my dog and those blackbirds at the moment!!!

Hi Tracy, no, it's Peter Knee (yes, don't laugh, but I don't think he has a knee problem!Lol!) It's the Sprint Insury Clinic in Findon Road, brilliant, and he's got loads of initials after his name too which is always a good sign, plus his 2 daughters are fully qualified as well. Thinking about going? He could possibly sort your shoulder out? He sorted my friend's shoulder out last month when she was crying with pain and couldn't move her arm away from her body, somebody recommended him, and that's how I've come to hear of him, she then recommended him to me because she couldn't believe how he sorted her arm out in just the one session! Might be worth a try?
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-04-2008, 05:58 PM
I've only just put two and two together and realized where abouts you live.

I grew up in Rustington, then lived in Wothing and then settled in Goring-by-sea for many years before moving to Devon. What a small world.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 06:18 PM
It IS a small World isn't it then Julie! Dave's garage is near Rustington, on the borders, and my new lady who does comes from there too! I know where I'd rather live though, I think you had the right idea there moving to Devon!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Glad it's doing you some good Aitch. xx Might just join you the way my body feels today...like I've been hit by a bus
Yep, me too, Aitch. I'm a bit of scrag end.......
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Yep, me too, Aitch. I'm a bit of scrag end.......
Think you and I will have to go round Peterborough on 2 of those electric scooters, preferably with horns that play 'Born to be Wild' LOL
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Think you and I will have to go round Peterborough on 2 of those electric scooters, preferably with horns that play 'Born to be Wild' LOL
PMSL! Definitely!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
PMSL! Definitely!
I so want one of those when I'm old
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >