Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 10:23 AM

Just back from my 2nd visit to the torture clinic

Not as bad as the first time, but then I knew what to expect this time. I managed to get on the bed the right way round and put the towel on me also the right way around

It was almost, but not quite, as painful as the first time, and the middle back is still like concrete he told me, so that bit really hurt with his pressing and thumb scraping up there. Heard another loud crack, but this time higher up near my neck. Oh the agony, I wouldn't advise this for anybody, unless you're really in a lot of pain, coz it really does work, so the saying is true, no pain no gain Apparently, and not a lot of people know this when your muscles are all tense and hard it pulls your ribs out of their little sockets, but when they're nice and soft (like he's trying to make mine) and relaxed, they don't do this, so that's the idea, getting them all nice and soft again, bit like a nice tender bit of fillet instead of an old piece of stewing steak I should imagine!

He really is such a lovely guy, lots of fun, lots of wise cracks and lots of laughs, so I quite enjoy going really, if only to have a good old laugh with someone on my own wave length.

Back again next week, I need a few more on my back, and then he's going to sort out the rest of me bit by bit, shoulders, arms, neck, and even my big toe which I told him is the only part of me which doesn't hurt!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Glad it's doing you some good Aitch. xx Might just join you the way my body feels today...like I've been hit by a bus
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Have you done something to yourself then Jackie? Maybe it's all stress related, you've all tightened up like I had then? Aww, you poor thing, I highly recommend a nice lunch followed by an afternoon nap before Cassie gets her last walk of the day - that sounds a lot better than going to some bone cruncher! xxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Have you done something to yourself then Jackie? Maybe it's all stress related, you've all tightened up like I had then? Aww, you poor thing, I highly recommend a nice lunch followed by an afternoon nap before Cassie gets her last walk of the day - that sounds a lot better than going to some bone cruncher! xxxx
LOL, these old bones are knackered Aitch. Have had problems with my neck for years and recent addition is my right knee! The afternoon nap sounds like a plan though!
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Glad it went well. You're getting to like this guy in his shed aren't you. You Devil you.

I just might be coming with you if this damn neck of mine doesn't get any better. I'm in agony today
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 02:23 PM
What's all this about a guy in a shed scratching your back!! What have I been missing?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Glad it seems to be doing some good.
Don't get better too quick or you will have to stop seeing that lovely bloke
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Well well well, a guy in a shed, scratching your back, neck arms toe etc what next Glad your getting sorted hun
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Lol @ you lot I don't know what he did to me in that shed this morning, but I've just slept for 2 hours!!!! I normally nod off for 40 mins in the afternoons, but 2 hours!!!! Mind you, I was up at 5.30 am. and out with the dog at 6, but even so...

My body must have needed it after all that torture this morning I suppose, and he did say to drink lots and lots of water today to get rid of the toxins. I do feel good though, I must say, no pains anywhere, but I know it won't be like that tomorrow, same as before, it'll be agony, until the day after. It should stay like that this time if I don't go lifting big heavy plants in pots around the garden like I did on Saturday That's me though, as soon as it's better, off I go again He told me women can't lift, we're not designed for it, so I'm going to try and stop myself in future
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol @ you lot I don't know what he did to me in that shed this morning, but I've just slept for 2 hours!!!!
We don't know what he did to you in that shed either but if he makes you feel that good we're all going to start going!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >