Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 02:22 PM

Possible Court Action!

Woohoo!

As you all know we've had problems with our neighbours,anyway the music has stopped at least for the present time,anyway the carpet grippers are still in the top of our fence,they were sent a letter to remove them by today...they are still there,so our H/A have sent out the inspector armed with a camera to take photos of the fence and junk yard of the back garden (Just had a quick chat with him)
Our housing officer has been in touch with their solicitors and asked advice,so she has to write to them again giving them a further 7 days in which to remove them,if they are still in there the solicitors will be writing them a letter giving them 28 days to remove them,then the next stage will be going to court to make them remove them and also apply for an injunction to stop him putting them in again
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Sorry Sal. I missed all this. Why on earth are there carpet grippers on your fence. Have you got a link to the original thread?
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post
Sorry Sal. I missed all this. Why on earth are there carpet grippers on your fence. Have you got a link to the original thread?
Because he nor his partner can control their kids,they think they are going to climb into our garden with our "Dangerous Dogs" so he put carpet grippers in there

Here's one of my recent threads
http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=82565
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Good news Sal you never know your luck they may move after all this.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Sorry have missed your threads on all this but i wish you luck your neighbours must be mad putting grippers on the fence
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 04:41 PM
I can't believe the LA are having to do all this,it'll cost more to do it this way.Wtf are they playing at,I'd go nuts and tell them to remove them as it costs a hell of a lot less in the long run.Hun what a mucking around you are having and it's no wonder rent is sooooo high with all this legal junk,what a total farce eh?xxxxxxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Sal, I've read a few of your earlier threads about neighbours, the previous ones did get moved out didn't they? Now you have similar problems with these neighbours, and as Boobah said, all this legal stuff is costing, it's no surprise rents are so high, can't they just come round and remove the b****y things???

PS
Just edited to add it's my understanding that the LA own these properties and outside maintenance is IIRC done by the LA so what's stopping them just doing some 'maintenance' on the fence, it's just incredible all this legal stuff.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:03 PM
It's a flamming pain in the rear,but apparently it has to be done properly.I suppose though if they did go for an eviction later on they can use it as evidence saying they have been very un-cooperative,the same also applies to the car that is still stuck in the back garden.

The H/A have told us to not get involved and to let them deal with them now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
The H/A have told us to not get involved and to let them deal with them now.
Well yes I can see why they would say that. It must be frustrating for you 'tho - things must seem to be dragging on but like you say the H/A maybe planning on evicting, if they do I sure hope they get it right the third time for your sake if nothing else
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Well yes I can see why they would say that. It must be frustrating for you 'tho - things must seem to be dragging on but like you say the H/A maybe planning on evicting, if they do I sure hope they get it right the third time for your sake if nothing else
Yes same here,We have had two bad neighbours in 12 months,the H/A were unaware the same as us that they were best friends and if they had known they would have refused the exchange.

It's very frustrating but I suppose it takes time but too long,I wish there was a quicker way.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >