View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 06:45 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and sunny here this morning, makes a change to yesterday. At the dentist first thing for a checkup then busy with the funeral arrangements later. Have a good Monday everyone. I thought the same thing about I am Legend Vicki, knew the dog was going to get it and dreaded it all the way through.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 06:49 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Feeling mega tired today but dont know why, off to school and work soon, another short week for school as it is closed for polling on Thursday so that will be another days holiday wasted

Have a good day all xxx
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-04-2008, 07:16 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Both girls better and back to school this week but lots of tears this morning as neither of them want to go. But on the other hand me and OH will gets lots of work done.

Have a great day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

My ankle is so painful at the moment I don't know what to do with myself it's the worse it's been, I could hardly walk on it last night, and it kept me awake all night and none of the painkillers I've got seem to touch it either I think a call to the Doctors is well overdue

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - hope your ankle improves soon honey - I know how constant pain can drag you down *hugs*

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all nice here so far today.
Had a nice day yesterday no jelly and ice cream though, probably a good thing as we are on a diet and we managed to resist Birthday cake too.
Bit of a strange day today it is our Youngests Birthday today and his first one living away from home.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and sunny here this morning, makes a change to yesterday. At the dentist first thing for a checkup then busy with the funeral arrangements later. Have a good Monday everyone. I thought the same thing about I am Legend Vicki, knew the dog was going to get it and dreaded it all the way through.
Morning Jackie - hope today's not too grim chicken x

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post

Feeling mega tired today but dont know why, off to school and work soon, another short week for school as it is closed for polling on Thursday so that will be another days holiday wasted

Have a good day all xxx
Morning Jules

Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Both girls better and back to school this week but lots of tears this morning as neither of them want to go. But on the other hand me and OH will gets lots of work done.

Have a great day everyone.
Morning Julie
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Morning Vicki and all

Its dry here at the moment, will be walking the dogs for a couple of hours soon (thats when the rain will arrive)

I must say thank you Vicki for making us all smile first thing in the morning, I don't know where you get your jokes from I can never remember them!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Morning Vicki and all

Its dry here at the moment, will be walking the dogs for a couple of hours soon (thats when the rain will arrive)

I must say thank you Vicki for making us all smile first thing in the morning, I don't know where you get your jokes from I can never remember them!
Morning Gerry - you're welcome honey x
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 09:23 AM

Started off with a sunny morning but I think the rain is on the way.
Had a lovely walk with Beau, he is getting so good off lead. I am a very proud mum.
Saw 'I am Legend' this weekend as well, well as much as you can see from behind your hands (such a woose) but did manage to spot Will Smith without a top on, yum!
Have a good day everyone xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post

Started off with a sunny morning but I think the rain is on the way.
Had a lovely walk with Beau, he is getting so good off lead. I am a very proud mum.
Saw 'I am Legend' this weekend as well, well as much as you can see from behind your hands (such a woose) but did manage to spot Will Smith without a top on, yum!
Have a good day everyone xx
Morning Lorna
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 12:11 PM
afternoon all
the postman saved the day and turned up with new power thingy for laptop so am a happy bunny again.

day has been poo so far - fell over and now got ouches everywhere, dan kicked off work experience as he is a health and saftey problem and ex husband ringing to arrange to come down at the weekend to stay. can only get better.

glad to be back to 'normal' with laptop though

sue
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2