View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 12:29 PM
We've already asked the co-op, thats how we know they have it, and it's crystal clear, but they won't let us look or won't tel us anything, it's got to be the police
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 12:37 PM
I don't understand why the police wont ask the CO-OP??

No wonder you are mad, scumbags
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
We've already asked the co-op, thats how we know they have it, and it's crystal clear, but they won't let us look or won't tel us anything, it's got to be the police
I understand why they can't let you see it (all to do with laws on CCTV footage), but if it clearly shows the incident, I don't understand why the police won't ask to see it.

Are the police aware that it does show the incident?(otherwise it could be difficult to justify the man hours to go through the tape to find nothing).

Have they told you why they won't look at it?

Ultimately perhaps it won't make any difference e.g. if they don't recognise the people in the footage. However, I would really try and take this further with the police, even consider putting a complaint into them.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 01:38 PM
OMG Hev, get onto them either that or tell your insurance that co-op have footage - if it means they can get their money back they will press for it!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 04:57 PM
I actually had a police hidden camera in my shop which caught the culprits in the act and the police never came and collected the tape, which I couldn't have access to as it is a locked machine and it was recorded over
Becky
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 06:41 PM
theres some really sick idiots around, what does it gain to break a window, ooooh hard man i can break a window. and if they had hurt thermselves while breaking the window they would try n claim against u.
many years ago there was a yobbo who threw a brick at a phone box the brick bounced back n hit him. the muppet was going to try n sue BT.
and a woman whos son had been killed. he had broken into a railway shunting yard and was killed by a train, the mother was trying to sue the train company.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 06:45 PM
How awful for you, some people are just cruel and mean
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Guess what...........

We've ad a few tip offs o who it was, and got talking to a community support officer the other day.
She's gone back to the station, told the police the persons name.
They've arrested her for something else, and got her to admit to kicking the door in!!!!!!!

YAY!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Guess what...........

We've ad a few tip offs o who it was, and got talking to a community support officer the other day.
She's gone back to the station, told the police the persons name.
They've arrested her for something else, and got her to admit to kicking the door in!!!!!!!

YAY!
Wow, that's good news isn't it, though I bet she has no money to pay you back, but really nice to know she got caught for it.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Wow, that's good news isn't it, though I bet she has no money to pay you back, but really nice to know she got caught for it.
Yeah, it's the satisfaction knowing she will at least get a telling off for it!

She's apparently in trouble a lot.....got an ASBO, restraining orders from people, orders to stop her going into parts of the village etc!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >