View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 08:50 PM
It's a good job myself and DK weren't there too Shona or we could have let his tyre's down while you and Boobah had a wee word.lol.xxx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Thing is you never know as it seems some deviants place false papers onto dogs bought like this,xxxxxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
what did they think would happen

poss the top breeders in scotland with numerous bob's at crufts would be intrested in snapping up there bargin buy unreg pups,, from parents that have not had hip/elbow tests, the worlds gone mad, I just hope these pups are sold on to decent people and not junk yards,

They were hoping to find some gullible naive but kind hearted people, possibly considering getting a dog, and who would be swayed by seeing a puppy in the flesh.

It's heartless manipulation of the worst kind but what more can one expect from humans .

One thing I've learned in my life is that the ability of humans to deceive, manipulate, and generally prey on others is well established and fed by the naivety of many .
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
It's a good job myself and DK weren't there too Shona or we could have let his tyre's down while you and Boobah had a wee word.lol.xxx
Thats pure team work eh?Only trouble is I'd have been struggling not to dognap the puppies too xxxxxxxx
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 09:06 PM
My boss ended up with her dog like this in Ireland. She was sold it on the basis that if she didn't buy it the puppy would end up in a bucket. This was a good few years back and she's now looking into one of those wheeley, trolley things to support her back end. This is because she's having loads of hip and knee problems bless her.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Thats pure team work eh?Only trouble is I'd have been struggling not to dognap the puppies too xxxxxxxx
I'll take that job no probs!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by Fliggle View Post
My boss ended up with her dog like this in Ireland. She was sold it on the basis that if she didn't buy it the puppy would end up in a bucket. This was a good few years back and she's now looking into one of those wheeley, trolley things to support her back end. This is because she's having loads of hip and knee problems bless her.
Likely the people Shona was mentioning in post 1 would have tried the same thing on any punters who stopped to look.

Can't blame your boss I suppose. The reality being that it was partly true, i.e. if the pups became a burden they would've ended up dead.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by Fliggle View Post
Awwww reminds me of my oh when he was 7yrs old.He came across two older boys down at the canal,they had a mongrel puppy about 6 weeks old.My oh being a nosey boy asked what they were doing ,they told him they were going to drown the puppy in the canal.My oh remember only being 7 at the time asked if he could have him,they said he could have him for 50p.He flew up to his mum n dad asking for 50p so he could have this wee puppy,the rest is history,.He named him Paddy,yes same name as our wee rescue Paddy,oh still has a heart of gold re rescues,xxxxxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2