Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by royv
Quite!

If you read the information parts of the booklets, none of it says feed your puppy Bakers - there's some really good advice on all sorts of puppy care. OK there might be a page or so at the back advertising their product, but that's not really any different to the adverts you get in any of the monthly dog magazines.

What's more, they're providing this information 'free'.

Perhaps you should start another thread stating your views on Bakers - please don't hijack this one ...

FWIW I use Arden Grange.

Excuse me!!!!!!!

Hijacking....me!!!!
sorry if you think that! But your very wrong & i strongly object to that comment!!
The reason why i would not look on the Bakers website is because i would not want to encourage their food.
I worked in a petshop last year. A very nice man came in with his JRT. Nice little dog. He explained to me that he was very upset because his dog had developed fits. I asked him what food he was giving his dog ( i am very strong on nutrition) He said Bakers.
I advised him to try Burns. He did. And his dog was soon off his medication
with no more fits.

I had another lady come into the shop. She had a overweight labrador. She worked with boats & her dog used to go to work with her everyday. She said that her dog was starting to get snappy. I again asked what food she was feeding her dog......& guess what......her answer was Bakers. I advised her to try Burns. she did & she wrote my boss a really nive thankyou letter for me, cos her dogs aggressive behaviour had stopped & it had lost weight. She was thinking of rehoming it.
So i think i have made 2 dogs lives a happy healthy one!

The food is a con. How can a light food have soooo much sugar in it & be called light This is why dogs eat it cos its like chewing on a sugar cane. It heats them up like little time bombs.
I'm ranting on .....i know....but i really don't like this food!!!! Its c**p !!!

So hijacking NOT. Serious about animal nutrition YES!
I could go on all night about this food.... if you knew how bad it was....you'd see where i was coming from!
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Hijacking!!!!!!!!!! Its cos i care....& thats what counts
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Apologies for my outburst!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2