View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Good afternoon folks, hope all are well, dreadful weather here - wind not as bad but intermittent hail storms and bouts of cold rain. Tess hates the hail and goes off and hides under bushes etc, as soon as it starts. This morning she chose to go and sit in the big henhouse, she wasn't bothering the hens, but still Ronnie the Rooster was keeping a very close and beady eye on her. He always treats all the dogs with a great degree of suspicion. he takes his duties looking after his harem very seriously! lol !
The Mem is out to lunch with her Swedish buddy, who has not long returned from her visit to her family in Northern Scandiwegia (yes! I know there is nowhere called that - but it seems to cover all that area!) so they'll be having a huge catch-up natter! Trouble is she then comes home and tells me all about it and if I know what is good for me I'll have to spend half an hour feigning interest and making sure I get the "Yes, Dear!" and "Oh, really!" in the correct places. When in actual fact I don't give a monkey''s about the goings on in far flung snow covered places! LOL !
Dogs are now all dried off and there is a roaring fire going - so looks like a bit of letter writing for me followed by a good book.
See you all later - take care in the mud and bye fer now!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-01-2016, 03:02 PM
Nearly missed you there, Mandy. Enjoy your brew and don't go overdoing it at work, you're probably not quite over that lergy yet, so take care.
Nearly forgot - hope all is OK with the basement 1cd. If it comes to the worst case scenario you could always keep a few goldfish down there! lol !
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Oooooo Get your Fishes Mandy...led lighting!!! least they don't have to put up with those damn energy saving bulbs like us humans...mind you mine is a daylight one so it is nice and bright...thankfully
Hahaha LG, bet you are well interested really, bet you'll be pacing up and and down waiting to get the latest on the goings on in sandiwegia Lol...you are better than my dad, you have a whole conversation with him and then he goes "what" at the end of it Lol...doesn't even try to pretend to pay attention
Got myself a little travel pillow thing and it has arrived today, it is soooo comfy, full of little microfibre bead things, hopefully it will stop me from lying awkwardly
Mums appointment has come through for the cystoscopy.... she will be awake and it is on the 18th, they wanted her in tomorrow!! she declined as they are going on holiday again soon so didn't want it done before then
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2016, 03:11 PM
Hi peeps feeling better today it was a tummy bug and I have heard that others have had it. Hope everyone else is OK. Watched the programme from last evening called Sugar Free Farm. Very interesting. Have a good afternoon. Don't get washed away.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Brenda, glad you are feeling better. It is still foul here and I am going to have to get wet again walking Amber in a little while. Hope every one else is coping well. God bless.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-01-2016, 03:31 PM
Ooooh Griff !!! Got yourself a little pillow to stop you "lying awkwardly" perhaps it'd be better if you just told the truth! LOL ! Witty - or what?
Glad you're feeling better Brenda - hope it stays away - you don't want a repeat.
Get on that sou'wester Moyra - you know you love frolicking in the rain!
Take care all and bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2016, 03:49 PM
i watched that program Brenda...well misse bits as i was in and out with the dogs but what i saw was very interesting...that little calf...i was nearly crying!!! pleased to hear you are better now
Lol LG...you are a one!!!
Just had a text off my aunty, her friend had found a lump in her breast and had to go for scans and stuff today, thankfully a cyst which they will remove next week!!! relief all round, my aunty was worried sick about her
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Afternoon everyone the tail end of storm Jonas hit about an hour ago.
Least we are not like LG and probably June and got hail and snow just the awful rain again.
Hope basements are not flooded and walks have been had and not too many wet dogs or peeps.
Decided to leave the wardrobe did the hoovering and been watching Silent Witness and had a snooze. May pop up in a it and have a go.
Chatted to Gill and just come off the phone to big bro. He is not a happy bunny in the first time in over 10 years of living in the bungalow he has a mole. All his neighbours have had them and he has managed to get away with it till now.
The light sounds nice for the fishes Mandy.
griff glad the lump was nothing worrying your family have had so much tragedy recently. Poor mum bet she is not looking forward to that.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-01-2016, 04:14 PM
Its dry here at the moment, checked the river level as it looked high to me when I was out and yes its at possible flood level now, it has dropped in the last hour or so, could be the water coming from the tops and through down to lucky old Manchester
Done girls tea, and going to put their lights on now as its getting quite dark, still its lighter than at the beginning of the month, so a plus on that one
Real twist in the tale in Silent Witness wasn't it, Lynn, never would have guessed either of them
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Good news about your aunt Griff and hugs to mum not something to look forward to.

Pleased you are feeling better Brenda.

Lucky fish having new lights and hope your beamed is not flooded 1cutedog.

Happy to hear water level is dropping June but not the news Manchester needs. Hope Gordon doesn't get blown off his moors.

I have got and Indesit washing machine and a Bosch tumble dryer. Went on programmes and controls and then reviews. Programmes nearly the same as old ones but both machines are a lot more greener so hopefully bills will come down a bit.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >