Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by Wozzy View Post
What I find even more disturbing, is how you found that out? A human must have made the first move

I really can't remember now, probably just mucking about playing, she is the only dog I've done it with, I'm not a serial raspberry blower .
She even " asks " to have it done, throws herself with great force onto her back, legs akimbo, and sort of humps herself about until the required raspberry has been blown, if I ignore her she just keeps repeating the behaviour until she gets one, she is a very odd dog.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Toffee would try to lick my face, but having seen what he licks & eat this was discouraged straight away.
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2012, 07:23 PM
opie's a big soppy kisser he'll kiss anyone. though he did turn his nose up at our dog trainer when he asked him for one
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Nooooo way! He licks things which shall not be mentioned, and will eat the most disgusting stuff imaginable given half a chance.

He's more than happy to stick his face right up to mine, but I am damn sure he's not getting a kiss.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2012, 09:43 PM
I don't kiss or hug my dogs very often, but do occasionally plonk a kiss on the top of their fuzzy heads
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-10-2012, 06:49 AM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Yes but we aren't talking of swapping saliva or french kissing here, I don't think anyone will catch anything from a lick on a cheek providing they are going to use soap and water later, and when I kiss Mollie it's on her head or cheek I don't thrust my tongue in her mouth and she doesn't do that to me either.
LOL.. no french kissing here either but all 3 of mine give us kisses and on command too.
you just get a soppy slobber in your face while they waggle their tales.. they love it.
my older girl also loves licking between toes. . ours or friend's, who in turn, can't get enough of it.. talking about a foot fetish
ami_j
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Dexter adores kisses, and giving kisses...he will try give face kisses which I hide my face with hands from him, so he kisses my ears instead...the sound and feeling is horrible
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2012, 07:55 AM
Max isn't a kisser, I sometimes kiss the top of his head but he is a bit too much of a dude for kissing and prefers to high 5 instead!

The CKCS puppy that I walk - he is a major kisser though

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I get very jealous of SLIM young pretty girls
Yesterday I was served by one such young lady in a shop, she had the best moustache I have seen in a long time.
Shame.
naughty Nippy!
Allan53
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-10-2012, 12:31 PM
I am curious how she would have missed the obvious agitation etc of the dog, since it obviously didn't like being kissed...
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by Allan53 View Post
I am curious how she would have missed the obvious agitation etc of the dog, since it obviously didn't like being kissed...
Probably in the same way CM seems to miss these signs when he ends up getting bitten, they don't read their dogs body language and facial expressions.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >