View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 04:05 PM
if she is aggressive i wouldnt be breeding from her at all!

why do you want to breed from her in the first place? is she a good example of the breed (doesnt sound like it with her being aggressive) but what about physically? have you had her hip tested and the scores are good?

in all honesty i dont think you should be breeding her.
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 04:30 PM
The fact that she is aggressive to other dogs should be enough of a sign that you shouldn't breed her. She is clearly uncomfortable with the situation. What a sad idea to pin her down just to have puppies for your own benefit.
I totally agree, so sad
Windhound
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Has anybody noticed that this person firstly is in the USA is a 19yr old student and she wants to breed a litter out of a bitch that shows aggression to other dogs. Where are her brains? Everybody has been saying all the sensible things about this situation to her and it is obvious she is going to go ahead no matter what.I cannot believe that she thinks that forced rape (a muzzled bitch!) is going to make the bitch non aggresive towards her puppies. She obviously does not like the response she has received on here,I just feel so sorry for her bitch,who it seems is going to be mated regardless of her welfare.The question "Money" comes to mind!
pytels11
New Member!
Female 

07-03-2012, 09:37 PM
you do not know my dog. stop spouting off wisdom you think you possess and get off my case. good god me and my family have bred dogs before we give them good homes and we are plenty wealthy as it is we are not doing this for money we bought the GSD not only becuz we wanted to try a new breed but we had intention of breeding her. seriously dont ask where my brains are act all high and mighty because we have different perspectives get off my freaking page and get a life your so annoying and i said if you cant answer my question then just dont say anything at all. good lord people get lives..
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 09:46 PM
I think you ate being quite rude. People are entitled to their opinions. It's a public forum so they can say what they like. As for people judging you, its because people on here care so much about dogs and what is best for them. Do you honestly think that muzzling and pinning a bitch down is in the best interests of the dog? I don't think so.

So you are relatively new to the breed? Why breed so soon? Why can you not just enjoy the dog. If she is aggressive as what you are making out, it isn't a good idea to breed from her.

You still haven't mentioned what health tests you have done on her?

Also this is not "your page" any one can post on here, you do not own dogsey so you cant tell people where they can write.

Getting a life? Believe me every single one on here has a life, good ones at that. We just share a common interest. Our dogs.

It seems you do not want help, as people have given it to you, and instead of taking it you have insulted everyone.

I hope your dog doesn't have puppies, I hope you don't mate her, because that's what is in her best interests, but I have a feeling you will do what is in your best interests and breed her. Purely for your selfish reasons.

Again I will ask the question? Why exactly do you want to breed her?
pytels11
New Member!
Female 

08-03-2012, 12:31 AM
I think YOUR being quite rude. my dog is not that aggressive everyone on here took it the wrong way and had a bash fest on me even they dont know me. yes if she had puppies she would love them and take care of them she wouldnt reject them i know that, just as u know if your dog would or wouldnt. yes im new to the breed and she is 3 almost 4 we have "enjoyed her" im not waitin till shes a grandma to breed her we want her to have multiple litters. no i didnt mention stuff we have done did i? oh wait i dont have to becuz u good for nothings are just critizing everything anyway so??? whats the point and yes she will have puppies everything will great just like our other litters from the other dog and you guys can go about your buisness ill make sure i dont ever ask anything on here again becuz everyone is being [mod edit/name calling]
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2012, 07:45 AM
You haven't answered what health tests you have done as I suspect you haven't done any... Otherwise they would be mentioned in the first post. Breeders like to mention what tests they have done because its an important thing.

And just let me set you straight. Don't be surprised people saying your dog is aggressive after YOU tell is that she is.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Oh how nice to be called "Pricks".. I don't often wander into this section, however I would be asking the same question - why would you breed from a dog that shows ANY sign of aggression?

Has she had the appropriate breed health tests?

Ahh I just realised the OP is disappearing.. I can foresee more puppies, badly bred in rescues..
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Post #1 by the OP

I have a female GSD who is almost 3
Post # 26

she is 3 almost 4
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2012, 10:10 AM
Aggressive dog, forced mating, no health tests (as if there were she would have said so to "get people off her back").

Anyone can see that is a BAD combination, and a combination we are trying to stop happening... but some people are so selfish and stubborn in putting their needs/wants before their dogs/the puppies

Let me put it this way... how would you feel if one of these "perfect" puppies ends up getting put to sleep due to aggression issues later in life? Or ends up with major health issues and is in pain and suffering all it's life? Or ends up also with dog aggression and the owner can't cope so puts it into a rescue kennel? Do you still think it's worth it? Could you live with yourself knowing you had done that?
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >