Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 02:43 PM

Lily and one of her feline friends. :)

Lily and Shinobi do seem to seek each other out when they're tired as they love to snuggle up together. Shinobi had found a sunny spot the other day and Lily was soon beside him!

honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 03:28 PM
How sweet! And love the name, fab!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Awww look at that pair of cuddlemonsters zapping in the rays, all pooped out I'm loving that name, I think I've heard it before, maybe a horse, maybe it's a well known name from somewhere, but where?? Is it a desert somewhere? Tcht, this is gonna bug me now! Lol! Lovely piccy Claire, Lily is looking fab, can't wait to see her racing around again tomorrow, so let her sleep!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Thats soooooo sweet! And lovely Lily looks so tiny cuddled up to the cat. Really cute photo. Cant imagine Tilly doing that unless the cat was covered in mud!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
How sweet! And love the name, fab!
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Awww look at that pair of cuddlemonsters zapping in the rays, all pooped out I'm loving that name, I think I've heard it before, maybe a horse, maybe it's a well known name from somewhere, but where?? Is it a desert somewhere? Tcht, this is gonna bug me now! Lol! Lovely piccy Claire, Lily is looking fab, can't wait to see her racing around again tomorrow, so let her sleep!
Thanks both of you! And as far as Shinobi's name, well I got if from a song title from my favourite band, Lostprohets. But I think it originates from a character from a Martial arts game Sega brought out in the late 80's.

Helen I've so many stories to tell you of all these huge dogs Lily has befriended recently! Last night she met a massive AkitaXHusky who just fell in love with her!! They were charging around together for about 20 minutes and played so nicely. He was a real gentle giant! Every flipping Shepherd she sees, she races up too cos I'm sure she thinks that's what she looks like!!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Awww, those pics are so cute

I can just picture Lola squashing herself in-between them for that sunny-spot lol
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Lovely photos
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Aww Bless 'em Their both the best of friends Thanks for sharing x
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Please can I have Lily? I love her!

When we went to pick Woody Fatty Puppy up at 7.5 weeks he was fast asleep, with his head resting on the breeder's cat's (a shaun, blind, grey Persian) bottom, by the Aga.

Unfortunately now all he wants to do is chase cats even if it means jumping off a cliff to get them.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 09:38 PM
I just love seeing dogs and cats cuddling
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >