View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 08:59 AM

If only life could be this good all the time...

I woke up this morning to Takara protesting at being shut in the kitchen. Although it was 9:20 I wasn't ready to get up so puffy eyed and bed headed, I dragged my duvet off my bed, wrapped it around me and headed off downstairs.

Let the spotties out for a wee, made myself a hot chocolate, came in the lounge and got under my duvet.

I'm curled up under my 13.5 tog duvet (REALLY BIG!) with two spotties curled up next to me (well Takara's curled up at my feet, Eddy's kind of squished down the side between me and the sofa) and supping a hot chocolate.

Perfect!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 09:06 AM
Lovely... I love these cosy morinings when you haven't got to go running out the house at a God forsaken hour. Stay there.... I would
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 09:18 AM
Trouble is... the longer I stay here the longer the spotties wait for their walk and the more likely it is Takara will pull when we go out! Think I'll have to drive to somewhere where she can jump straight out of the car into the walk! lol!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Sounds great!

My morning wasn't so good. Woke up at 6.30 am to the cat having a poo in the litter tray which is in the bedroom. (small flat and Tonks will eat it if she can get to it, so the bedroom is the only place it can go! ) Got up and cleaned that up, by torch light so as not to wake OH up. Back to bed, then needed a wee, then started to feel sick, again.

Just started dropping off at 7am when Tonks decided it was time to get up, i shut the bedroom door so she gave out a low pitiful howlymoan. Managed to stay in bed until half seven before i needed another wee. Have to pass the kitchen (where Tonks sleeps) to get to the loo, and could hear her sighing behind the door. So i decided their was no point going back to bed.

Should be with OH and his three children today, but decided as i was tired and feeling sick he could go with Tonks but without me. So now it's just me and the cat.......and a big bowl of oranges!
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Hiding under the duvet woud be a good idea here as the weather is just awful !
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Oooh, don't blame you. Even Dougal isn't keen on going out. Just way to wet and windy, apparently due to get up to 80mph I think someone said. So I think a day of study, or sleep...whichever comes first. Given up on the ladder idea and clambering around the loft. Do that tomorrow.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Well it ended and we had to go out, but on the plus side, by the time I got back mum had got the boiler working so it's a bit warmer here now (tbh it was warmer outside than in earlier!)

Got to get busy soon though... no more sitting around!