Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-11-2011, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Isn't it a relief when you have a dog/s that don't react badly to the wretched things......especially when you previously had one that was terrified.

I just don't understand how people can justify spending a fortune on fireworks, because they are sooooo expensive.

Feel free to join the club - there is a virtual magic bottle on loan to this thread (normally it hides in my cupboard), so pour yourself whatever you fancy
One of ours (Baruska) gets very frightened, it's the only time she will be frantically pawing the door to come in the house but we didn't have her as a pup, she was rejected by her first owners and was badly treated Rianna we've had from seven weeks and usually takes no notice of the fireworks.

People buy them here** they are poor, can't afford proper food and vet care for their dogs yet they still buy them

I'll just reach over and pour myself a large one does that entitle me to join the club too

** Not in November of course but New Year and a couple of other times a year.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2011, 10:19 PM
It was that flipping Sainsbury's Christmas advert last year. I frantically ran to mute the sound of the tv when I saw that starting!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
One of ours (Baruska) gets very frightened, it's the only time she will be frantically pawing the door to come in the house but we didn't have her as a pup, she was rejected by her first owners and was badly treated Rianna we've had from seven weeks and usually takes no notice of the fireworks.

People buy them here** they are poor, can't afford proper food and vet care for their dogs yet they still buy them

I'll just reach over and pour myself a large one does that entitle me to join the club too

** Not in November of course but New Year and a couple of other times a year.
Poor dogs. When buying fireworks takes precedent over caring for their dogs it is a very sad affair.

You are definitely a member of the club I may even let you borrow the magic bottle if you promise to return it

Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
It was that flipping Sainsbury's Christmas advert last year. I frantically ran to mute the sound of the tv when I saw that starting!
The trouble is, you never know when it's going to happen do you. Corrie had fireworks tonight..........grrrrrrrr
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2