Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by JanieM View Post
Definitely people who don't respect others personal space.

I was in Boots a while back and these 2 girl were queing up behing me and were so close to me I was getting really angry. I mean they were seriously literally right behind me there was hardly an air gap there. I was fuming but me being me I didn't say anything but it made me really uncomfortable and I could see other people looking and wondering what they were doing. There were foreign so maybe where they were from it was ok?

Also the other day in the post office there were 2 people in fron tof us inthe que and the one directly in front of us was clearly in a hurry but she was right on top of this other lady while she was sorting out her post and paying. There's a sign stating where you should stand to wait but she was up at the counter with the other lady.....I thought they must be together she was so on top of this poor woman, but no she was just trying to hurry her on. Our post mistress was seriously annoyed with her too.....it's just so rude and disrespectful and it doesn't make the que go any faster.

Oooh, I also hate it when you have some bod in a big powerful car (with noisy engine) sitting right behind you when you're doing the 30mph through a village and as soon as the 60 sign is in sight they rev and zoom off at full speed over taking you just becuase it makes them feel good......even if it's bloomin dangerous to do so......I hate aggressive drivers!

Phew....I feel better now.....great thread for letting of steam!
and there's another one for me!!! You're in the checkout queue, you've put all your stuff on the belt, but you have to wait for the woman in front to pay and clear off don't you, but you get the person BEHIND YOU ramming you up the backside pushing you further and further forward with THEIR trolley!!!! If my "look" doesn't work, I have been known to say "I can't actually get any further forward in case you haven't noticed"!!!!

Btw, where's Becky, she's gonna love this thread!!!!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Ok ok, I got another one!

Parents who want the whole world to know that they are in fact.....parents!!!!

You know the people I'm talking about, they talk extremely loudly to their children at queues and every other available oppotunity in crowded places, just so that people will look at their darling little child and the sickeningly "happy family" scene they're desperately trying to have noticed by everyone around them.

Wow big deal love, you've managed to pop out a sprog just like 90% of the other women on the planet. Woopee doo!

Oh and also those parents that seem to think just because they like children enough to have one, that everyone else must love kids too. I'll say it one more time.....

I don't like kids and, yes, that includes yours!!!!

terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Btw, where's Becky, she's gonna love this thread!!!!
OMG H! I literally have 10minutes here on a break between clients and which thread catches my eye???
And I'm reading it thinking, 'Oh God I wish I had more time' and then I see this.
H mate, you know me so well

I will be thinking...... lol ....but already I can agree with the littering. Apparently when I was little I used to bring other people's litter home to put in the bin.

Plus whilst driving round on my rounds I saw this guy, about 19, drop one of those Choc Dip cups on the floor, so I pulled over, rolled down the window and told him to pick it right up and find a bin and that I would be following him to make sure he put it in!
It worked too, amazing what a uniform can do lol.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 08:56 PM
other peoples mobile phone ring tones - they are so stupid!
You know who you are
Course my ring tones are sensibly thought out to suit the caller:
hubby rings - filthy (scissor sisters)
kids ring - Tubular bells (excorist theme)
friends ring - Sex & the City Theme
unknowns - ring ring
family - unknown (they never ring my mobile they too tight!)

I also hate:
Listening to other peoples phone calls on the bus - they are not doing all the exciting things they are talking about they lead boring lives like the rest of us on the bloody bus!

The speed at which kids text at & how they say I text like a pensioner.
Text speak or txt spk gr8 c u ltr tb
Predictive text - I want to choose my own words thankyou.

I think I have a phone phobia my last "what gets on your wick" post was about phones too

Oh wait a min..........
Chain emails - forward this email to 7 friends & something great will happen in 10 minutes, forward to 20 & your life will change - NO IT WON'T delete delete delete
If you delete this message you will have bad luck, be hit by a bus tommorrow etc......... Well I'm still here delete, delete, delete.

Computer words like cookie,spam, trojon horse........where they on magic roundabout when they thought of these!!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 09:41 PM
small girls dressed completely in pink with a pink bike anna pink hairband anna pink phone

middle class eco-friendly families who cycle in crocodies on pavements - dad first then in descending order of size till we get to little Sebastian bringing up the rear - all in identical ethically sourced leisurewear and helmets.

teenagers with very bad hearing and no taste in music with ipods

old people in front of me in a queue

people who want to talk to me on buses about how they are going to visit their friend and they go into town twice a week and usually their son takes them in but he`s busy right now because..........
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
small girls dressed completely in pink with a pink bike anna pink hairband anna pink phone

you know me then?

middle class eco-friendly families who cycle in crocodies on pavements - dad first then in descending order of size till we get to little Sebastian bringing up the rear - all in identical ethically sourced leisurewear and helmets.

lol we always call them "The prat family Robinson"

teenagers with very bad hearing and no taste in music with ipods
you've met my daughter too?

old people in front of me in a queue

people who want to talk to me on buses about how they are going to visit their friend and they go into town twice a week and usually their son takes them in but he`s busy right now because..........
he's not busy - he can't be arsed
and when they say "now was it Monday - no must have been Tuesday because on Monday I had my corn done - or was that Thursday"............
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Oh - just remembered...what really gets up my nose cos I work with the Great British Public`s children...

Names with made-up spellings!

lucie

aarron

rebeka

toni, kati, suzi etc

sorry - are these your children?
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Oh - just remembered...what really gets up my nose cos I work with the Great British Public`s children...

Names with made-up spellings!

lucie

aarron

rebeka

toni, kati, suzi etc

sorry - are these your children?
Oh I with you there!

Names that also annoy me are names like: Aiden, Kayden, Hayden, Jayden, Braiden etc. Bloody hell. What???
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 02:27 PM
The best one I met was a very blonde, pink-faced child rejoicing in the name Ebony
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 02:31 PM
My pet hate for a girl's name is Chelsea....... You often hear the Mum shouting in the supermarket "Oi Chelse, cum 'ere"

Another one is "India" - why would you call a child after a Country. I just don't get it I like the good old fashioned names
Page 8 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »