View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Ahh so pleased you are doing the things YOU want to do stay strong, be happy & if you ever feel the need for hugs & snogs am sure us lot on Dogsey can give ya plenty of cyber ones

Well done you x
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 02:24 PM
the only man in my life at the moment is this guy: he goes by the name of william:

although this young man comes close second:

between these too and my dogs, dont have much time for anyone else
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 02:27 PM
...gorgeous piccies & thats the way it should be, love it x
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
...gorgeous piccies & thats the way it should be, love it x
the big one ( i say big, hes only 17 hands at the minute so not that big ) definately lives up to his name, hes called charmer, charmer by name, charmer by nature

the little guy is an orphan so im busy alot with him cos he misses his mummy
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2011, 11:13 AM
well today i feel absolutely s**t

obviously just going to be one of those days i think. making the most of the day off with snuggling in the PJs with the hounds...

got to go and pick up my stuff from his later, thats going to be awkward. dont think im going to go today. need to buy a new freezer, so i dont need to keep getting the dog food from there...
tiggers mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2011, 11:18 AM
I'm so pleased to read that you wrote to him. I've been telling one of my mates to do this for ages. Her husband is such a control freak. Every time she tries to put her points forward he shouts her down and just comes across as so eloquent, she gets all tongue tied and emotional and then it all falls apart until the next time.

I wrote a letter to one of my exes explaining exactly why it was all over as I didnt want there to be any misunderstandings. If he is being nice to you about it all, maybe its what he wants too but didnt have the courage to say it ??
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 06:53 PM
I don't know the story, but it sounds like your happy, I've been single for a while, and although I do have my fun with guys one guy did say something to me that I've taken to heart, he told me that we're young, and learning bout ourselves, and the best way to do this is by experiencing new things, and its easier to do this while your on your own, no-one to answer to, and no-one to make you feel guilty. And I do live by that, I mean yeah some people may look down on me, and yeah some of my mates are getting married and having babies (I'm only twenty and feeling old not to have a baby right now ), but this time is for me, I have to learn about myself, and have done, and I have to be true to whoever it is I find myself to be, and then one day, after I have a better understanding of who I am and what I need in life I will have a better chance of meeting someone else, someone whose right, and Im not saying that there wont be some people who can get married and start a family before their twenty and be happy and content for life (although with a few of my friends cracks are begining to show already), but that isn't what I want, and spending time finding out who you are, and what you want in life isn't selfish, and I think it can save you from being stuck in a unhappy rut and preventing you from being able to move on when your older, and also as we all do them whats a better time to make mistakes then when your young, able to move on easier and get ready to start again?
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4