Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Well done Enjoy your freedom
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 09:00 AM
Hon, I'm delighted to hear that you've made this very brave step, but you now have to make another.....

Cut all contact with him - no texts, phone calls, visits - if you don't, you are wasting your precious time, as he WILL wheedle his way back into your life and take you over once again.

Enjoy being your own woman, and kick this loser to the kerb!

Please......?
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-08-2011, 09:30 AM
i've also found the power of a letter recently hun. and like you, it allowed me to explain things in a way i would have never bin able had i been talking to them. it also gave me time to actually think about what i exactly wanted to say to them, rather than trying to work out, on the spot, they best way to phrase something so it didn't come out wrong. as it would have done as emotions were running high at the time.

i'm glad youv'e taken a step forward its 1 of those things where you know, deep down, that it wasn't right to say with them. and after a few days, you'll feel like a new woman without the weight of a failing relationship on your shoulders. throw yourself into as many activities as you can, and show him what he lost because i'm sure he's aware that the responsibility lies with him.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Hon, I'm delighted to hear that you've made this very brave step, but you now have to make another.....

Cut all contact with him - no texts, phone calls, visits - if you don't, you are wasting your precious time, as he WILL wheedle his way back into your life and take you over once again.

Enjoy being your own woman, and kick this loser to the kerb!

Please......?
proud to stay, after the intital call after he had read the letter, i havent spoke to him at all
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 02:27 PM
Good for you!! You're doing well...keep going hun xx
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by one.eyed.dog View Post
I have been single for years now and I love it. Don't get me wrong. I was with a fantastic bloke who thought he wanted a break, realized he did'nt and when he came back got a shock as I liked being single to much.

Be on your own and be selfish. Have fun. AND. There is always the bloke on The Cloud with the pointer. The doberman bloke is a right dish too. Go find him. LOL xx
Be careful - I started going out with a bloke with a pointer who i'd seen knocking about the fields and it was the most difficult relationship i've ever had

Well done though Clo, you'll soon wonder why you didnt do it ages ago!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 07:32 AM
Just wanted to wish you well with the rest of your life. Always move forward.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 07:43 AM
thanks everyone

ive just applied for two equine apprenticeships this morning, really hope i get one of them! hopefully will be driving soon, putting in for my theory when i get paid, and shouldnt be too long before i have my test. hopefully daph will be mated when she comes into season, so im going to be busy busy busy
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 10:37 AM
That's the spirit honey.... you go, girl!

x0x
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 02:04 PM
applied for 5 apprenticeships in equine, and some of them have 2 positions, so heres hoping i get one

just need to get my driving sorted now, but lessons are so expensive!!!

still get a bit down sometimes, but i need to do what i want for me at the minute, and no one else, so men are out of the picture for a while!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >