Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-11-2008, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
As Losos has said, this all sounds very dodgy to me They want the work done, but can't afford to pay you Methinks they're going under.........Don't do ANY more work for them until you get your money, and even then I'd be on the lookout elsewhere, too risky!!! I hope you get paid for what you've already done for them!!! Give them your bank charges too, they can pay those!!!!
Sadly this happens and it's usually the employees who are the last to know. Back in the early '80s I was South England Sales Manager for a firm based in Dunoon (Scotland) got home one night to find two heavies on my doorstep, they had come to collect the company car When I asked why they said the firm was in liquidation. I was owed two months salary and my expenses which I eventually got four months latter Oh and they were dead keen to know if I was a director (I wasn't) 'cos then they might have grabbed some of my personal belongings
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2