Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
absolutely heart breaking.
If bruno wasnt around this dog would be moving to edinburgh as i lurve him so much and thats only seeing piccies.

Can we not do an appeal on Dogweb page for dizzy - like when you first hit our site it flashes up as a pop up box or something - we need to get more coverage.

what about a newspaper or campaign like dog of the week type thing like on pr or something

Get Dizzy Dizz a home !!!

Dizzy had an appeal two weeks ago in the times and star, and Linda didn't have a single phone call. (It was a joint one with Sasha though, so maybe if we tried to get a single posting in the news and star just for Dizzy, that may help)
The oldies club also featured him for a week too, so we are trying as much as we can. Sadly, there is only so much that I can personally do, so if you want to propose something to your own contacts, then please feel free to
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2006, 04:11 PM
If you have any ideas of how to gain further coverage for Dizzy's appeal for a home, please see Dizzy appeal - ideas Thanks
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2006, 08:44 PM
I have almost the best news I've waited so long to hear tonight.....

Dizzy is tonight, snuggled up, in his own bed, in front of his own warm radiator, with his own toys in a foster home
He is thouroughly enjoying his roasted chicken peices and is rolling over for lots and lost of tummy tickles :smt049

Dizzy is however, still waiting for that extra special permanent home....
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2006, 10:04 PM
everytime i see this thread whilst it opens i hope that its good news -amd today it really is - hopefully now he will get a real home that he so thoroughly deserves and well done to whoever gave him foster - perhaps they will fall in love and want to keep him..

good luck dizzy - you deserve it little man !
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Aww that's fantastic news!

He's one step closer to a forever home now!
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2006, 10:51 PM
That is FANTASTIC news!!!!

I just hope that permanent home is coming soon!!!

Everytime I look at this thread, I read it from beginning to end, trying to work out how I could have him!!! But I have 4 dogs already and dont feel he could cope with them!!! It breaks my heart everytime!!!!
tjhoe68
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 01:48 AM
Awwww, that's great news!!! Everytime I come here I pray that lovely little man has found his forever home. I'm sooo happy he's at least out of kennels, bless him. Now i'll just pray that they fall in love and keep him
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by tjhoe68
Awwww, that's great news!!! Everytime I come here I pray that lovely little man has found his forever home. I'm sooo happy he's at least out of kennels, bless him. Now i'll just pray that they fall in love and keep him
We pray for a permanent home too, but his foster home definately loves him.:smt049 (and I can still see him too ) The lady who is caring for Dizzy normally fosters small furries for us, and with a lot of persuasion, she agreed to take Dizzy whilst he has his operation and to help his feet heal completely.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Fabulous!!! i reallly wish we could have taken him....so pleased!

alex
xxxxxx
tjhoe68
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Hopefully, Dizzy will persuade them to keep him
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 >